1  2 ... 5 »»»
AdWarrior
Fejlesztő
ekkor: 12 May 2011 [16:50]
Translate»
Administration needs your help in tracking the software bug when armies do not respond to attack. They promise gold as a reward.

So, what do you need to do?
1. Well, track this error [bug], when your army gets killed with ranged weapons, without seeing the attackers and not doing anything in response.
2. Your army must have the troops and the settings set that they should attack back the enemy. (If you don't know, if you set your army to low aggression and melee attack it will not do anything to anyone unless the enemy moves to the same cell where your troops are, even if your army will have units capable of ranged attack.) Moreover, the army must not be moving anywhere by your order, especially if the orders delay is set to high. In other words, the ideal case would be something like this: the army is with attack indicators, but in fact does not attack (does not deal damage but only receives damage).
3. Do not touch anything!
4. Immediately contact the tech support by writing a ticket. The link is at the bottom of the page. (Since they are human as well, they have a working schedule. You will definitely be able to contact them on workdays from 10 to 19, local Riga time (GMT+2), or from 11 to 20 Moscow time (GMT+3) )

If everything will be done right and fast, and the settings of the army will be correct (where army must attack back the enemy), and it really will be the bug described above – you will receive a reward from the game administration.

Please write down the name of the city and army name in the message.

Also, to decrease the response time to your message, write “DOES NOT RESPOND TO ATTACKS” in the topic of the message.
 1  2 ... 5 »»»
Billy_Talent
ekkor: 13 May 2011 [00:21]
What about a bug that does not allow you to send a campaign? A vassal of mine is having a problem. Infact, it seems to be the valley that I am in, since many of my vassals have commented on it. Does this count as the bug?
Cathexis
ekkor: 14 May 2011 [01:53]
Billy_Talent it does not. That is a separate bug that the new build in beta is supposed to fix.

Kvóta:
Fixed problem with fort bypassing, while traveling into friendly city in another valley.

Or at least I hope they are fixing it. This is an old glitch. If you want your vassals to be able to reach you in valley 16 of Grail (which is what I assume you are referring too) please tell them to:

1- Ally to Barrakyda.

OR

2- Send troops to a NoCommander, then "return" to one of your cities when they hit the exit button.
hickey
ekkor: 14 May 2011 [10:14]
(:s6:)o.k. i understand not being able to find the bug, but what about the one thats always right there to mess me up! i am talking about when you go to market and go to exchange. the screen is always changing, there over and under one time and side by side the next(resources) and it will make you forget to scroll down to spend gold for 1for1 resource and you end up wasting them on 55 to 1 i have even seen the top(55to1)over and under and the bottom (1for1) side by side, it's very frustrating, can someone please fix!!!!!(:s6:)
Raudacius
ekkor: 14 May 2011 [10:51]
Hello i must be in fight sendind a ticket??? but then i will loose my troops. yesterday i had that kind a story when the enemy was very close already to me but still my troops did not shoot nothing. i lost a much more troops than i usually do!

or i can send some battle reports orsmt?
mahamed90
ekkor: 15 May 2011 [09:51]
Kvóta Cathexis:
2- Send troops to a NoCommander, then "return" to one of your cities when they hit the exit button.

The devs need to fix this form of enetering towns trapped in an enemy fort. There is no point in spending thousands of gold building a fort and then you cant remove a stronger enemy trapped in the fort who doesn;t want to leave.
jkljosiah
ekkor: 15 May 2011 [14:24]
You can enter an enemy fort if an order member/vassal/lord are in it (only to their town)
Karloc
ekkor: 15 May 2011 [22:08]
frissítve: 15 May 2011 [22:09]
Can moths be considered as bugs?

I have plenty in my kitchen these days... (:s18:)
the bean
ekkor: 16 May 2011 [18:36]
anoying compuoters buttons do not work on my keybord(:s26:)(:s26:)
matheus47
ekkor: 27 Jun 2011 [21:00]
(:s6:)BUG? I say bug, when I attack a player. I win, then I go back to my town, with nothing stolen from him?? Or is it impossible to loot? Answers please! I can not stand to be attacking and winning nothing.
(:gold:)GOLD HOW DO I?(:gold:)
Billy_Talent
ekkor: 27 Jun 2011 [22:58]
Did you go to his storehouse and click loot? You can not just go and attack the city and get the resources, you must also "loot" them using the action while being on the storehouse/strongbox.
Karloc
ekkor: 28 Jun 2011 [04:17]
Which server matheus47?

On Aragon, you need to select the purse icon "robbery" in the middle of the screen before sending your army...
666hellknight666
ekkor: 30 Jun 2011 [20:50]
frissítve: 30 Jun 2011 [20:52]
Some1 was taking over mij Teuton Castle and i won. Now the server is going back in time (buildings that were already been built are building now) and the one attacking has my Teuton Castle? and i cant seem to see a link where i can mail my complaint to also

And i never get a battle report after a battle also

Edit: Server Aragon
daron98
ekkor: 05 Jul 2011 [12:32]
server livonian

Since a few days following problem

To move armies, it takes a long time.
From field to field is updated only after a long time
The armies fight against enemies only after a long time.
Although the settings are correct, the armies fight very delayed.

The same problem exists also by other players.

Thanks for troubleshooting (:s1:)
Billy_Talent
ekkor: 05 Jul 2011 [22:59]
666hellknight666 It was a server reset, so you would not see a battle report. To luanch a complaint, go to the home screen, scroll down, and click support. Each player on the server received 50 gold, and 30 diamonds as a part of compensation.
Billy_Talent
ekkor: 05 Jul 2011 [23:01]
daron98 Please give a time frame to help identify how long the delay is. Also, you can either refresh the game page, or switch from that tactic screen to another screen (city screen or something) and then go back to that other tactic screen that you were having troubles with.
 1  2 ... 5 »»»
A topik le van zárva