««« 1  2  3 ... 5 »»»
AdWarrior
Fejlesztő
ekkor: 12 May 2011 [16:50]
Translate»
Administration needs your help in tracking the software bug when armies do not respond to attack. They promise gold as a reward.

So, what do you need to do?
1. Well, track this error [bug], when your army gets killed with ranged weapons, without seeing the attackers and not doing anything in response.
2. Your army must have the troops and the settings set that they should attack back the enemy. (If you don't know, if you set your army to low aggression and melee attack it will not do anything to anyone unless the enemy moves to the same cell where your troops are, even if your army will have units capable of ranged attack.) Moreover, the army must not be moving anywhere by your order, especially if the orders delay is set to high. In other words, the ideal case would be something like this: the army is with attack indicators, but in fact does not attack (does not deal damage but only receives damage).
3. Do not touch anything!
4. Immediately contact the tech support by writing a ticket. The link is at the bottom of the page. (Since they are human as well, they have a working schedule. You will definitely be able to contact them on workdays from 10 to 19, local Riga time (GMT+2), or from 11 to 20 Moscow time (GMT+3) )

If everything will be done right and fast, and the settings of the army will be correct (where army must attack back the enemy), and it really will be the bug described above – you will receive a reward from the game administration.

Please write down the name of the city and army name in the message.

Also, to decrease the response time to your message, write “DOES NOT RESPOND TO ATTACKS” in the topic of the message.
««« 1  2  3 ... 5 »»»
gast3333
ekkor: 05 Jul 2011 [23:21]
frissítve: 05 Jul 2011 [23:25]
the delay is about five times the real time.
For example: real time from point A to point B is 60 seconds. In the game, but it takes 300 seconds or more.
Refresh does not help.
Everything takes five times the real time.
(Moving, robbing, fighting, raw materials).
It is only on 1100ad.com.
Everything else works great on the Internet.

thanks

its on livonian server by severals players
ramzziss
ekkor: 06 Jul 2011 [12:41]
“CAN'T SENT TROOPS TO ATTACKS”

hello, what did happened, that Ican't sent my troops to attacks, when I click on the city witch I want to attack, there are no words with" send compaign" I am playing in beta and crusade servers and in bouth of them the problem is the same
Ale4ka15
ekkor: 06 Jul 2011 [13:15]
Kvóta ramzziss:
I am playing in beta and crusade servers and in bouth of them the problem is the same

I dont no for BETA server,but in Crusade server all working fine (:s11:)
Billy_Talent
ekkor: 06 Jul 2011 [20:13]
This is not the right place to be posting this. Please post it in the help/support forum, not here. This section was to mostly instruct you what to do, not create multiple help/support forums(see above).
bananahead
ekkor: 21 Jul 2011 [21:54]
“TROOPS WONT ATTACK”

Don't know if my problem is relevant but my troops don't seem to want to attack adventure hut guys that are sat outside my city.

I've got them on high aggression and they are within sight/range but my guys just sit there waving at them (:s25:)
KannNixBaby
ekkor: 26 Jul 2011 [11:33]
Marauders dont fight and cant be attack:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/bug1vo.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/535/bug12h.jpg/

i have now 2 towns who are some marauders / adventure hut armys i cant attack

for more informations if needed pm me ingame on crusade-server ore write here.
will6696
ekkor: 03 Aug 2011 [01:10]
frissítve: 03 Aug 2011 [01:11]
(:s14:)(:s12:)I'am playing on Beta. a few troops didn't come back after robbing a city. I've given the command tot return to there own city but on screen it looks like they are still fighting. Pushing the swords doesn't work.(:s14:)
crimson
ekkor: 03 Aug 2011 [07:26]
will6696, screen shots please
gouda
ekkor: 08 Aug 2011 [10:06]
grail world .
troops not merging in tactical screen !
over 30 min now !
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii271/oldgreywolf_photo/ScreenHunter_01Aug080900.gif

also not get obilisk mercenaries at all, the castle mercaneries are
filled up good but not in obilisk !
chillybetsy
ekkor: 22 Sep 2011 [06:43]
1st time player.

able to login, but cannot access servers to play.
am sent back to homepage everytime a server is clicked (e.g. Holy Grail)
Gio65656pl
ekkor: 22 Sep 2011 [08:37]
TROOPS WON"T ATTACK!
My troops can't even move anywhere whats happening?
Its happening to me in Bohemia server. Maybe its just me but when I select a army and click on the point i send it to go it doesn't move or register it at all.(:s14:)
Gio65656pl
ekkor: 22 Sep 2011 [08:38]
heehe its working now(:s11:)
ctmo
ekkor: 22 Sep 2011 [20:44]
@AdWarrior, so what's the link to send the report to? I had my trebuchets destroyed by a dozen or so thieves that got out of the well, which does not seem right.
crimson
ekkor: 22 Sep 2011 [23:15]
jjjnnk
ekkor: 04 Oct 2011 [20:14]
crimson hi, i cant speak english very well. but i one a question.

I have occupied a village, the village does not have to score past me because of my village? It is not easy to occupy the village where the score should have taken and the person that can do this. my account but not passed in this village score.

I played the game the game site http://seljuq.1100ad.mynet.com/

I hope that problem and help me do you see the point
you can be helped. Thank you in advance ..
««« 1  2  3 ... 5 »»»
A topik le van zárva