««« 1 ... 6  7 
AdWarrior
Fejlesztő
ekkor: 27 Apr 2011 [17:58]
frissítve: 28 Apr 2011 [17:26]
Translate»
Dear players, we would like to hear your opinion about the following changes in the game:

1. Limiting the maximum amount of places in an order to 20 (new servers only), on the current servers the maximum amount of places in an order will be equal to amount of places in the largest order on that server (as of right now)

2. On PvP servers new way of calculating and distributing mercenary points for order members will be introduced:
a) Points received by contracts and mercenary locations will be summed up and divided equally amongst all order members.
b) Free points received from obelisks and fountains will remain on that player’s balance.

3. On PvP servers, additional bonus for mercenary points received from fountains.

With each new fountain, the base amount of points received from each fountain will increase according to the following formula:
n+n*(k*0.1-0.1)

where k is the number of fountains in all player’s cities, n is the base amount of points for the specific fountain level.

For example, the player has 2 fountains, level 1 and 2.

As a result, the player will receive 300 + 300 * (2 * 0.1 - 0.1) = 300 + 300 * 0.1 = 330 for first fountain
And the second fountain will give 950 + 950 * ( 2 * 0.1 - 0.1) = 950 + 950 * 0.1 = 1045 points.

4. On PvP servers, additional loot for destroying enemy troops will be introduced - 20% of the resources spent on the destroyed army. The resources will be added to player’s city after their army successfully comes back from the campaign.

5. Number of free heroes will change as well:
For players without subscription – 1 hero
For silver subscribers – 2 heroes
For gold subscribers – 4 heroes.

Moreover, for each city starting from 8, the number of free heroes on your upkeep gets increased by 1.
For example, you have a silver subscription package and 8 cities – you can hire 3 free heroes.

6. For every 10 000 units in one cell morale of all armies (in the same cell) will be decreased by 1%, untill 25% of morale will be left. For example, if one cell has 100 000 units then morale drops by 10% to value of 90%, if 750 000 and more units are present, then morale drops by 75% to 25% level.
««« 1 ... 6  7 
ibizafree
ekkor: 04 May 2011 [21:37]
vasily,,,its quite easy insult people with lies in the forum....more if you are russian...in the end powerfull people here are russians.....just probe what you say...Im sure what Im saying....I have not idea why you lie about me...I dont remember do nothing against you...just i answered you posts here with my opinion....
Regarding the changing rules.....developers allways ask you regarding which is your opinon....I think you was the one that was planning an strike here....suggesting players stoping spend gold....amazing how you think you can manipulate players...you are clever as you think...Im afraid
I have not idea what move you to spread lies about me....but you can see now that I have 2 vassalls in grey.....!!!!!....how I could be a cheater letting my vassalls be in grey?...FABOLOUS !!!!
But Im sure vasilly that you can explain why AD(your friends !! ) been playing with multiaccounts since fucho2 left the order isn´t?...a friend of a cheater is may be a cheater too?...but I dont have proves about you....shame!!!
Try to enjoy life Vassilly....now more.... that you are waiting for family....come on!!!

Raven...you right in this....will be a good change.!!!
VasilySababa
ekkor: 04 May 2011 [21:51]
Kvóta ibizafree:
.I have not idea why you lie about me..

I didn't. You wrote by yourself:
Kvóta ibizafree:
most of my vassalls pay me 4 or 5 thousand mercenary points each...and I have 20 vassalls

and you also added that they are real... (:s10:). Since im not two days in the game, and you are playing in grail, server without wars, its just cant be true. Or you started to believe in your own lies...
««« 1 ... 6  7 
A topik le van zárva