1  2 3 »»»
Envija
Developer
on: 25 Sep 2014 [09:51]
Translate»
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
The Premium Subscription has been added to all the servers. The Gold/Silver/Newbie subscriptions are no longer available in the game. All the owners of the discarded subscriptions get the new one on the 1-1 ratio. The new subscription option summarises and contains all the best that the three out-dated ones used to have scattered across them.

BARON’S SUBSCRIPTION
The Baron’s Subscription has been expanded to 30 free hero slots.

IN-QUEST ARTEFACT DROP
Some errors inherent in the artefact drop system that used to result in uneven drops in the quest locations have been remedied.
Also, the artefacts obtained in the quest locations do not fall in the hero pouches anymore: they come directly in as the kingdom events.

OKTOBERFEST AND DISCOUNTS (effective till 30.09 10:00)
1. 30% on building forts
2. 30% on building walls/lakes in valleys
3. 30% on buying vassal/mercenary camp points
4. 30% on artefact transfers
5. On Friday, all the players will get the festive gifts with a hero and several artefacts. You can find them amongst the kingdom events.

THE CITADEL
The citadels have been added to the servers New World and Golden Horde.

THE GAME SHOP
Almost all the available heroes have been added to the shop. Also, a portion of soldiers can be hired via the shop now.

THE IMPROVEMENTS
1. The number of free hero slots has been increased to 6.
2. The kingdom events now have the more logical breakdown per section (resources, units, artefacts, heroes and so forth).

THE CHANGES
1. The gold for demoing enemy forts is given at all the servers now.
2. The list of the states (on the servers where they do exist) located next to the world map is now sorted by the number of regions controlled by each given state.

THE FIXES
1. The indicator arrows to the player quests are now less overbearing if one moves the cursor over them.
2. We have fixed the distribution of the common ship ownership points among the guild/order members.
3. The ruins that remain of the demoed paid-for and artefact buildings do not take damage anymore. Which means that they can be rebuilt without much trouble now.
4. The ‘snowy’ units – the snowmen and the Santa Clauses – have thawed down somewhat during the summer, so, their lives have been halved down now.
 1  2 3 »»»
maszlag
on: 25 Sep 2014 [14:04]
It's much good and useful development. Thank you!(:s11:)
RedMonk
on: 25 Sep 2014 [16:57]
updated: 25 Sep 2014 [17:02]
Gold subscription old 7200 Gold for 1 year (special offers 3600 gold). Now 1199 Gold for 30 days, therefore 14388 Gold for 1 year? 100% increase (400% by using special offers, or using Silver subscription)? In addition, the fixed costs for the Camp protection. Is this your serious? Or will be changes there?

You have to know, my cash cow is a little sick. 143 euros don't come out of there.
eppo1965
on: 25 Sep 2014 [17:09]
Unbelievable, i buy snowman etc.. at price with skill, life etc... Now you turn them down. Its like you buy a car with 200 hp , going to the garage for maintenance, getting my car back with 100 hp. (:s13:) With explanation, in summer engine is running to hot. How do you feel, yes, ..... up.
maszlag
on: 25 Sep 2014 [17:22]
Gold subscription old 7200 Gold for 1 year (special offers 3600 gold). Now 1199 Gold for 30 days, therefore 14388 Gold for 1 year? 100% increase (400% by using special offers, or using Silver subscription)? In addition, the fixed costs for the Camp protection. Is this your serious? Or will be changes there?

You have to know, my cash cow is a little sick. 143 euros don't come out of there.[quote]

Hmmm ... This is really too much...
Jejuni
on: 25 Sep 2014 [17:59]
RedMonk

this is true, (:s27:)(:s6:)(:s27:)
Jejuni
on: 25 Sep 2014 [18:00]
and pack Baron also
Jejuni
on: 25 Sep 2014 [18:02]
I do not like the new system, I prefer the old
Pacconess
on: 25 Sep 2014 [19:47]
updated: 25 Sep 2014 [19:48]
Quote Envija:
IN-QUEST ARTEFACT DROP
Some errors inherent in the artefact drop system that used to result in uneven drops in the quest locations have been remedied.
Also, the artefacts obtained in the quest locations do not fall in the hero pouches anymore: they come directly in as the kingdom events.

(:s27:)(:s27:)(:s27:) sorry
Hakushi
on: 25 Sep 2014 [20:53]
Quote Envija:
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
The Premium Subscription has been added to all the servers. The Gold/Silver/Newbie subscriptions are no longer available in the game. All the owners of the discarded subscriptions get the new one on the 1-1 ratio. The new subscription option summarises and contains all the best that the three out-dated ones used to have scattered across them.

As mentionned by some other players already, what happened with the 3 months, 6 months and 1 year options? With the current deals, I won't buy any subscriptions anymore untill this is changed.

Also, for anyone with a subscription, for some reasons, the "Renew Subscription" is checked by default.

The option to buy a subscription with diamonds is gone, please bring it back with the premium subscription.

Quote Envija:
2. The kingdom events now have the more logical breakdown per section (resources, units, artefacts, heroes and so forth).

Not so logical from what I can see, the rewards from the lottery are all in the resource section even if it's artifacts.

Many of the titles of Kingdom Event sections on the Albion server are in Russian in the english version of the game.

Quote Envija:
4. The ‘snowy’ units – the snowmen and the Santa Clauses – have thawed down somewhat during the summer, so, their lives have been halved down now.

While I understand this change, it's not very nice for those who paid for their Snowman/Santa.

Quote Envija:
IN-QUEST ARTEFACT DROP

This is for me a very good change, I like it, thank you.

Besides, as many players asked, what happened to the +1 hero health or attack rewards, and especially the hero experience, some clarifications here would be interresting.
darekka
on: 26 Sep 2014 [01:09]
Quote eppo1965:
Unbelievable, i buy snowman etc.. at price with skill, life etc... Now you turn them down. Its like you buy a car with 200 hp , going to the garage for maintenance, getting my car back with 100 hp. With explanation, in summer engine is running to hot. How do you feel, yes, ..... up.

agree 100% game staying worse and only worse
darekka
on: 26 Sep 2014 [01:36]
You down life santa to 120 then give us compensation for lose life i think double us santa will be correct compensation
chester23
on: 26 Sep 2014 [04:47]
Well, the winter is coming. So the Santas and Snowmen better double or triple their life points and stay there. Like so many others, I actually paid for those winter units. Simply not cool.
nikazz
on: 26 Sep 2014 [05:56]
updated: 26 Sep 2014 [05:56]
darekka agree 100% game staying worse and only worse
darekka

auf: 26 Sep 2014 [01:36]
You down life santa to 120 then give us compensation for lose life i think double us santa will be correct compensation

I agree with Darekka 100% (:s13:)
MatTheRat909
on: 26 Sep 2014 [09:04]
The changes are really bad. So now you force players to buy subscriptions with gold. what about the players that we're using diamonds to get the subscriptions ? I usualy like the updates that are put into this game but to me this one is a complete failure. Please bring back the old subscription system or fix this one. (:s31:)
maszlag
on: 26 Sep 2014 [11:37]
Sold out the artifact in the huts???

16 hours and I get nothing...(:s6:)
 1  2 3 »»»
Topic is closed!