on: 25 Sep 2020 [14:34]
updated: 25 Sep 2020 [14:55]
Oktoberfest (October folk festivals, German Oktoberfest, also known as "Wiesn" (in the Bavarian dialect - "meadow") among Munich residents), - folklore festival (German Volksfest), annually held in Munich (Germany), the largest folk festival in the world.
The holiday begins in the second half of September in the Theresienwiese meadow in the center of Munich, not far from the Main Station, and lasts an average of 16-18 days. The holiday is distinguished by a large number of beer tents and a variety of attractions.
Also in 1100AD this holiday is traditionally celebrated. In the game, it will last from September 24 to October 8!
More about entertainment:
The holiday is about to come and it`s time to get ready for a feast with your best friends! To complete the task, you need to collect special artifacts that can be obtained for temporary location exploration. The collected artifacts must be inserted into the appropriate slots on the Festive Table. When all parts are in place, the player receives the indicated reward. The list of rewards can be shuffled for gold.
For each player, statistics are kept on how many festive tables have been laid out. At the end of the holidays, the TOP 10 best players will receive a prize. You can see your place in TOP statistics.
There is also a mid-server competition in the Festive Table Mini-game!
TOP-10 best players among all servers who score the most points in the mini-game will receive valuable prizes.
Taking into account the last time situation, we announce in advance that a special coefficient will be applied when identifying the winners for the mid-server.
The number of artifacts found by the player must be greater than the number of collected tables multiplied by 4.
The use of this formula will allow players who have really spent a lot of effort to collect, get a worthy prize. At the same time, the players who took the easier path remained outside the top.
And according to the old tradition, we announce holiday tops:
1. In each temporary quest location for these 2 weeks, the gold drop will be increased. Players in the top 10 in collecting gold will receive valuable prizes.
2. Due to the good barley harvest, the cities were filled with hordes of rats, which must be destroyed. The invasion of rats not only in temporary locations but also in the cities of Octoberfest Palace specially prepared for the holiday. The best rat-catchers will be awarded special gold medals. Knowledgeable people say that medals hold a very valuable prize.
3. Collecting holiday artifacts. Drop of thematic artifacts in temporary locations will also fall into a special top. You can find out which artifacts are taken into account by hovering over the name of the Topin the statistics.
Collect your best heroes and send them into battle for victory! The more victories you have, the more points, which means the more valuable prizes you can get. At the end of the holiday, the best TOP-10 fighters will receive prizes. You can see your statistics in the annals.
The limit of attack and life is 84000 this time, and the minimum sum of life and attack points of a hero who can take part in a fight must be at least 50000.
In addition, if you are impatient to change your opponent, you will need an artifact - vodka.
During the holidays, the in-game store will offer low-priced items as well as discounts.
1. Villages have received +2 development levels.
2. By popular demand, all Crystal mines have become permanent, including those already built by players. And the limit of ownership of resource locations is increased by +1.
3. We apologize for the Top in killing monks. Bad teachers were able to spoil the holiday. However, the Top will not be canceled and the prizes will come on Saturday.
4. New equipment has appeared on the servers of Otton and Romanica. The 4th level of equipment will be available to players with the 36th level of development, also in the locations, you can find new legendary artifacts: "Green Arrow" and "Black Prince". Enjoy!
5. On the Balcanica server, changes were made to the cost of the militia and the Knight Templar, as well as to the artifacts: the Longinus spear and the two-handed sword.
6. On the servers of Otton and Romanica, observation towers are being introduced.
An observation tower may appear in the region of the captured fortress (if there is a free cell).
Having captured the tower, the player who owns the fortress will receive an additional bonus.
But if another player captures the tower, then all the bonus that the fortress gives will disappear, and the owner of the tower receive a drop bonus from the region.
The tower does not live long - from 7 to 10 days. Then it self-destructs to another place.
The player can have a limited number of towers (on Romanica the limit is 2, on Otton the limit is 4). And until the tower has an owner, all bonuses from the fortress will return to the locals, and not to the player who owns the fortress
ATTENTION! You can only capture a neutral tower. If the tower has an owner, capture is impossible!
The capture of the Observation Tower is carried out through a siege. The time of the first stage is 1 hour. Waiting time - 24 hours. Stage 2 time - 30 minutes
on: 08 Oct 2020 [12:15]
updated: 09 Oct 2020 [12:35]