mlka
על: 17 Jul 2014 [12:49]
מעודכן: 23 Jul 2014 [14:41]
Translate»
BATTLE RANK
Orders have a new ability “Battle rank”. Orders’ battle rank can be increased by eliminating enemy troops of other players. Each gained battle rank allows order to have +1 to one of its additional skills (your choice).
Important: if you decide to rearrange points, the gold spent on additional skill increase will be lost.

CHANGES
1. The new temporary AH ‘The Burned Village’ is the first one where there are buildings other than the central one.
2. All the mercenaries that a player gets through the lottery can be taken beyond the limit now.
3. The artifact buildings (except the resource extraction facilities) turn into ruins when destroyed and can be repaired/rebuilt now.
4. The newbie tasks/quests have been reviewed. Some quest awards have been changed and new quests have been added.
5. The artifacts that an order gets for holding the Citadel have been reviewed.
6. The terraforming to make water is available in the portal lost towns now.

FIXES
1. The error causing the drops of identical artifacts in a row in the AHs has been fixed.
2. The maximum capacity of storage facilities in the towns is calculated correctly when buildings are moved from one town to another.
3. The new player who has come to one of our servers via a referral lands not far from the player that referred him/her now.
4. The error leaving a player’s ‘blank’ (without soldiers) armies in a town has been fixed. This error was preventing the player to enter the town in question.
adrians25
על: 23 Jul 2014 [16:46]
I got question- what is that new order skill called academy- is it worth to use it?
Hakushi
על: 24 Jul 2014 [06:55]
מעודכן: 24 Jul 2014 [06:59]
Looks like there's now a bug with the resources we get from the lottery.

That's the 30k I was supposed to recieve:

http://clip2net.com/s/iAps9j
otani81
על: 25 Jul 2014 [19:50]
Dear Mika!
I would like to ask for help, we will be active again from the age of the tactical map? Because I do not know my army nor sent any one neutral city for days. Thank you in advance for your help. Otani81.
otani81
על: 26 Jul 2014 [01:02]
Dear Catherine!
Thank you very much for your help, all problems solved.
  Sincerely Otani81.
Grumpydog
על: 30 Jul 2014 [09:57]
מעודכן: 30 Jul 2014 [09:58]
Hi Team, can you tell me how the Fixes #3 works? how do we get the new player recognised as a "friend" and moved close to us?