1  2 »»»
jsb
על: 10 Aug 2013 [20:12]
Translate»
(:s33:)
Welcome to all!
this conversation was open due to recent events, many players were baniodo without any reason. Some regression should be changed, it is an injustice and a great disrespect to their customers.
I hope everything is resolved as soon as possible!(:s30:)
 1  2 »»»
wallisgirl
מנחה
על: 10 Aug 2013 [20:50]
either be our vassal released or it will give up the game many players, including me
angenic
על: 11 Aug 2013 [01:13]
The developers are involved in this game on a personal level. From a business and professional level, they often act in a manner that is not ethical. We have all come to accept this behavior and we have developed our game play around it. The developers know there is multi accounts and they even profit from it. So please do not insult our intelligence by acting ignorant about the multi account issue. The stats show there is several thousands in the game but the developers know the active players only account for a small percentage of that. The developers can not openly admit that they violate their own rules, I get it, but to ban vassals will only unite all players against them.

I support a boycott from purchasing gold and a peace from war on the Beta server until the developers activate these banned accounts.
jsb
על: 11 Aug 2013 [01:22]
(:s33:)that's it, they can not decide the future of our vassals, Samos our customers have the right to complain if I have 10, 20, 50, 100 accounts, since I can buy gold to keep the axis of the game alive!(:demolish:)(:s26:)
Carloss
על: 11 Aug 2013 [04:35]
I agree with everything covered so far, especially with the placement Angenic.
I am in favor of boycotting the purchase of gold and peace among all players (orders) of the beta server.
We can not be hypocritical as to think that there is no "profit" with countless vassals.
If it is to ban some, they are all banned and so is decreed the end of beta server or even the game 1100AD.
PA86
על: 11 Aug 2013 [04:55]
מעודכן: 11 Aug 2013 [04:56]
are wanting to end the game, instead of developers trying to solve bugs, try to make the game more interesting and lighter are amazing their "customers" do not think we need more of right .... think again because many will abandon this game . If you want to disrupt the game do it for players with news of gold promotion, benefit and not banning accounts and encourage it?(:s6:)
Assassin88
על: 11 Aug 2013 [10:10]
will stop playing if they do not return the bills. Both time and money in the game, and finally accomplished nothing!
MadameM
על: 11 Aug 2013 [15:50]
מעודכן: 11 Aug 2013 [15:53]
The thing is very simple. If you do not do the reverse, the most of the players from new beta me included will quit the game. New beta has about 7000 users at the moment. If you go through with this, not more than 100 players will remain on this server, because the multiaccounts will die too. I think 100 is still highly valued. From these 100 players there will be no more gold players. I played the first 3 years without multiaccounts. Then we have been given the first accounts as presents from all the players who have quit the game in past. The trainer accounts of amber games were supported from Riga massive with multiple accounts. So Riga tolerated and promoted and earned money by the multis. First time I call no names. And on crusade server, the players were getting stronger, so we had to keep up. After the merger of Crusade and beta the beta players were massively stronger than the crusade player. In order to qualify was rebuilt massively. Spots for vassals in order, for example, greatly increases a lot of money. Multiaccounts builded more. I do not know how much money we have spent alone in the vassal spots. And we have spended much money and time in our multiaccounts. And when I hear that Riga does not want any more multiaccounts and that's fair, I doubt my sanity. And sorry I have to laugh about this. After all this time you come with rules? Employees of amber games have sold multi accounts. Riga itself gave its animators non limited gold, diamonds and multiaccounts . If you don´t want us still as customers… good to us then. Own fault. When you do not take it back, we will no longer play on. And be sure that we will not continue our game on any other servers from ambergames 1100ad. The other 5 servers I am playing I will also quit the game there. And on the other 5 servers I have also bought gold. Very very silly acting from you. Think about all the money what you have earned from our vasalls. You have also banned many accounts who are ordermembers. Also you have banned living vassals. Nobody else then themselfes were in their accounts. So what is that for an acting? And you make it as always on Friday and then go nice in your weekend. our requirement is: make the banns undo without exception. And tell us nothing from passports or other ridiculous things. Otherwise we will quit the game completely. Before we have no positive answer we will stop bying gold and stop all war and fights.
generalpinto
על: 11 Aug 2013 [17:02]
for my perpestiva not invest money(:gold:) back into this game. I invested in my friends who are my vassal and is a very unfair and what is not spent my money(:gold:) on my new companions banen not. I think it is very unfair that they are doing with my partner in my opinion(:gold:) not coming back to invest my money (:gold:)and my time most important thing. if I take away the banner to my colleagues (vassals)(:s33:)(:s33:)
trommy
על: 11 Aug 2013 [18:49]
To ban hundreds of accounts in this manner has to be a mistake. That or you want to drive all players away. I have been here for over four years but this is the end for me. If this is not rolled back and all restored or in some way compensated I will certainly reset my account and go elsewhere. This is not the only such site online nowadays. In the meantime, while we wait on a response I will not fight or work to expand. For now all are my friend. No war, no citadel, no auction and certainly no gold. Next move is from Amber. Please no free heroes or resources - too late for all the pretty ribbons.
sfeton
על: 12 Aug 2013 [02:32]
(:s6:)(:s26:)(:s33:)(:s6:)(:s6:)(:s33:)
You are to be congratulated developers, instead of you trying to improve this game you are getting worse and causing dissatisfaction of your customers, and you guys still banned our vassals without men one conclusive explanation appropriate to justify the banning of accounts vassals.You are to be congratulated developers, instead of you trying to improve this game you are getting worse and causing dissatisfaction of your customers, and you guys still banned our vassals without men one conclusive explanation appropriate to justify the banning of accounts vassals.You are to be congratulated developers, instead of you trying to improve this game you are getting worse and causing dissatisfaction of your customers, and you guys still banned our vassals without men one conclusive explanation appropriate to justify the banning of accounts vassals.(:s26:)(:s6:)
Veranda
על: 12 Aug 2013 [03:16]
מעודכן: 12 Aug 2013 [03:19]
(:s36:)Dear developers, i cannot undernatand the reason you decided to ban accounts. I was out for several days and returned only today. And what i see? Old war between developers and players. Again "multiaccounts" are being banned among them there are baned real players. (:s26:)
Why you first give possibillity to open huge amounts of accounts from one IP and then decide to close them time to time? (:s31:)
Besides this game is very teamed,so we all have passwords from our vassals and members of Order and other friends. This is very important part of the game - we help each other. we also have chat in skype and another comunications to be more in contact. From time to time we need to check another accounts or to take care of them for a period (vacations, hospital, biseniss-trip any kind of contracts connected with work, another events). and all of them are multiaccounts to be banned? (:s2:)
And why are you making all your actions before weekend? (:s28:)
Dear Developers, please check your attutude to us(:s1:).Do not forget that you are also members of our game (:s29:)
angenic
על: 12 Aug 2013 [08:40]
The developers must approach this situation that they created with a clear head and not full of pride. In the past, many players make threats but the developers give stupid solutions and the players accept with a smile. This time is different. The developer's selfish actions have united the entire server against them. A word to the developer: please approach this situation with an open mind because you stand to lose many gold buying customers. Don't treat us like we are stupid, the developers create environment for multi accounts and now they have become integral to the game. All orders have multi accounts. The developers profit from multi accounts. Multi accounts are important in the game. Look at servers like Britannia, you limit star contracts to 2000 which encourages multi accounts. It will be interesting to see your response.
wallisgirl
מנחה
על: 12 Aug 2013 [11:42]
Controls your vassals, they should be unlocked again.
jsb
על: 12 Aug 2013 [15:51]
(:s33:)I have a shared IP network with several people deferens, that does not mean that they are multi, they are just different players using the same IP, the administration can not decide the future of these players.(:s33:)(:s31:)(:rob:)(:rob:)(:rob:)
jhernesy0001
על: 13 Aug 2013 [05:44]
Desanimador!!!
Esses dias um jogador me procurou para ser meu vassalo. Sabem o que eu tive que responder???
Eu não posso aceitar porque estão banindo nossos vassalos.
Parece que é uma verdadeira caça as bruxas.
A Ambergames está riscando do mapa jogadores sérios, pessoas que jogam a anos sem simplesmente provar nada. Depois exigem documentos. Gostaria que me explicassem como jogadores vão comprovar suas identidades se a maioria dos nicks criados são fictícios???
Como comprovar identidade, se boa parte dos jogadores são menores de idade??
Como comprovar identididade, se, não há como anexar arquivos jpg para enviar os documentos ???
Muitos jogadores foram banidos simplesmente porque receberam presentes.
Se não podemos presentear nossos amigos COM O NOSSO PRÓPRIO DINHEIRO porque o jogo dispõe dessa ferramenta???
Eu não sei se essa ideia partiu de denúncias caluniosas ou se foi motivada pelo próprio administrador do jogo.
Antes de acusar alguém é preciso ter provas consistentes. Ou no mínimo permitir de forma decente que cada um se defenda. É preciso permitir que cada um tenha condições de fazêlo.
Esse abuso desnecessário só cria antipatia de todos. Certamente diminui a arrecadação do jogo criando um efeito dominó onde todos perdem.

A Ditadura foi instaurada aqui.

Sejam inteligente e deixem que todos joguem. A burocracia atrapalha.
Muitos inocentes estão sendo penalizados injustamente.

Disheartening!!
These days a player came to me to be my vassal. Know what I had to say??
 I can not accept because they are banning our vassals.
Looks like it's a real witch hunt.
The Ambergames scratching Map serious players, people playing years without simply prove anything. After require documents. I would explain how players will prove their identities are most nicks are created fictitious??
How to prove identity, if most of the players are minors?
How identididade prove if there is no way to attach jpg files to send documents??
Many players were banned simply because they received gifts.
If we can not give our friends WITH OUR OWN MONEY because the game has this tool??
I do not know if this idea came from slanderous accusations or was motivated by the game administrator.
Before you accuse someone must have hard evidence. Or at least decently allow each one to defend. You must allow each is able to do so.
This only creates unnecessary abuse dislike of all. Certainly decreases the storage of the game creating a domino effect where everyone loses.

The dictatorship was brought here.

Be smart and let everyone play. Bureaucracy hinders.
Many innocent people are being unfairly penalized.
 1  2 »»»
הנושא סגור