playground
תשובת
על: 13 Jul 2013 [16:29]
Translate»
http://1100ad.com/wiki/images/7/72/Shellback_Certificate.jpg
Neptune day, celebrated on June 13th, originates from line-crossing ceremony, native to the fleets of different countries. Equator crossing was such significant event in the sail ship era, that sailors got the right for wearing golden earring in left ear and putting their feet on the tables of port tavern after line-crossing. Second equator crossing provided earring in the second ear as well.

Long sailing journeys were full of dangers, so superstitious sailors decided to make a ceremony to indulge king of seas and ask for his favor and lenience. Even in our days this ceremony is not forgotten and is celebrated on most ships crossing the equator. Modern ceremony of novice initiation is mostly a theatrical performance. But initiation is performed piously for everyone crossing the equator for the first time. Ritual is held in which previously indoctrinated crew members (Trusty Shellbacks) are organized into a "Court of Neptune" to indoctrinate the Slimy Pollywogs (novices) into "the mysteries of the Deep". After that the Crossing the Line certificate is issued for all participants, stating latitude, longitude, time and date of the ceremony, name of the ship, nationality and new name of the new Trusty Shellback. Certificate is signed by costumed Neptune, king of seas, and sealed with shop seal.

To celebrate this cheerful festival in 1100AD lands king Neptune (and 1100AD team) are giving double experiance for the weekend.
randytabuzo
על: 11 May 2022 [15:24]
how to edit the neptune crossing certificate
lucidam
על: 22 Nov 2023 [09:56]
I am immensely grateful to the author for suika game sharing their expertise and knowledge through this extensive article, which has undoubtedly enriched my understanding of the subject matter.
Justicen
על: 06 Dec 2023 [09:19]
There is a lot of great knowledge and inspiration, both of which I need, and I am grateful that you have provided such helpful information here. The pizza tower game has an engaging storyline that many players voted for in 2023, find out what the appeal of this game is by clicking and playing now!