««« 1  2 
playground
תשובת
על: 02 Jan 2013 [16:43]
מעודכן: 07 Jan 2013 [16:24]
Translate»
Dear players! Most of you already participated in one or several snowball fights between players. We hope that you like that winter game, but we decided to make this even more fun and pleasant for you and honor the most active and lucky snowball throwers.

Prizes will be given to 10 best players in 2 categories – most snowball fight victories and for most played snowball battles.

Prizes for both categories are the same:

1st place - Conditionally free hero (unique) of 32-34 level with unique avatar which you choose and with „Teutonic Knights Shield” artifact http://1100ad.com/wiki/Artifacts#The_Permanent_Effect_Artefacts

2-3 places - Conditionally free hero (unique) of 32-34 level with unique avatar which you choose and with „Templar Knights Shield” artifact http://1100ad.com/wiki/Artifacts#The_Permanent_Effect_Artefacts

4-10 places - Conditionally free hero (Sibylla of Jerusalem) of 20-24 level and 230 000 resource of each type.

Prizes will be given after 2-3 days since snowball battles end.
Good luck to all snow gladiators!

ATTENTION! One more nomination added: "Snowball fan" and it will be determined among server winners of "Most played snowball battles" nomination, and the player which have the highest number of battles between all server winners will get the prize.
««« 1  2 
crimson
על: 09 Jan 2013 [18:44]
מעודכן: 10 Jan 2013 [00:34]
Maddog:
P.S. I obviously know the prize is a surprise Crimson...

Oh! I thought it was a question when you said that. Well, at least now you know 100% that it is a surprise! lol

crarovew:
have a look at the Britannia statistics:
almost every1 was batteling *only* the winner..

You just keep digging a deeper hole... First, you can not assume any such thing as,
crarovew:
almost every1

Look at the statistics and you can very quickly find that the Lord's Alliance order was very very active in the snowball fights. The members total fights exceed Elizejs total fights. I would assume this was a group effort of no more than 20 people to get their friend the win. Is it moral? Sure! This is a social game, not a solo game.

Why did I say, "no more than 20 people"? Because the orders on Britannia can only hold 20 people max; Guess what; Grail can have up to 73 members per order. Yet again, the edge goes to Grail on the basis that people within orders usually fights each other.

crarovew:
was just a quick shot to make servers somehow comparable, but wouldnt (as you noticed) solve the crowd problem of britannia.

What is this "crowd" problem you are pointing out? Grail is slightly bigger than Britannia and has 3x the people that Britannia has. Grail is obviously more crowded.
proffittz:
whats going on with lottery tickets now i bought 30 of each yesterday now my tree is gone and I had nothing from them

I'm sure they will be rewarded in the next day or so. I'll try to find out the ETA for this.

[Edit]
The lottery tickets will be done in the next 24 hours!
crarovew
על: 10 Jan 2013 [01:43]
crimson:
What is this "crowd" problem you are pointing out

compared to all other servers the leading edge on britannia is quite astonishing.
i dont know anything about that server but it looks like it was a crowd over there pushing one guy.
hjuler
על: 13 Jan 2013 [13:51]
playground:

Day 4 now after battle. Waiting anxiously for prizes (:s1:)
kasiajaga
על: 14 Jan 2013 [16:30]
the awards were to be 2-3 days after the end? has it been already 5 days prize has no further
maszlag
על: 14 Jan 2013 [17:06]
Hi

When will be the prize transfer?
hjuler
על: 16 Jan 2013 [11:55]
playground:

Day 7 now after battle.
Petrine1
על: 16 Jan 2013 [22:00]
(:s31:)
hjuler
על: 17 Jan 2013 [20:03]
(:s23:) Thanks.
««« 1  2