playground
תשובת
על: 04 Dec 2012 [18:10]
Translate»
Hello dear players, I am new community manager at 1100AD project.
Despite under my avatar is written “developer” I am not actually developing the game. I am here to get feedback from you, to hear what you want to improve in the game. I am always here to help you with your in-game problems and I can pass your suggestions and bug reports to developers.

Also I will be posting news on the forums and on the homepage. I am always ready to help you with anything I can. You can contact me via e-mail: romans@ambergames.com. Feel free to write me but be patient since I am alone and won't be able to answer immediately (:s1:)

See you on the forums, in game or on social networks.
LA1115
מנחה
על: 04 Dec 2012 [20:37]
מעודכן: 04 Dec 2012 [20:39]
First I want to say that I think that the creation of such a position is a good idea. I wish you success.

In my opinion, the most serious problem on Holy Grail is the instability of the server. This leads to many loading phases and rollbacks. Especially when large battles take place e.g. last Sunday at the Citadel

Since this is getting worse and worse in recent weeks and months, the discontent of the players rises more and more.

It is very important to find soon a satisfactory solution for this problem.
crimson
על: 04 Dec 2012 [20:46]
I'll also add my 2 cents. One thing I see most players complaining about is the late response times from support.
Karloc
על: 04 Dec 2012 [23:29]
Welcome to you playground!(:s1:)
vonGraudenz
על: 05 Dec 2012 [00:40]
Welcome Playground, being a CM can a difficult and time consuming job. I wish you luck in your new position.
Hakushi
על: 05 Dec 2012 [00:47]
Welcome playground. This kind of presence and communication is more than welcome.
steveeverly
על: 05 Dec 2012 [05:49]
Welcome Playground. Hope you enjoy your new position (:s1:)
playground
תשובת
על: 05 Dec 2012 [09:48]
Thank you for a warm welcome ill do my best and i will pass this information regarding Holy Grail to dev's(:s1:)
SopokeVonGlopoke
מנחה
על: 23 Feb 2013 [23:38]
Hello Playground

Crimson mentioned the "Late" response times from support.
On Crusade it seems random at best - some players have really LONG response times, while others get serviced immediately.

This should be made consistent for all players
SopokeVonGlopoke
מנחה
על: 23 Feb 2013 [23:39]
מעודכן: 23 Feb 2013 [23:40]
I also believe we should stop the friday-auctions of High-level heroes.

Its troubling me that I've been levelling my heroes for 2 years++ and people get a lvl 42 hero for 1500 gold.....

edit: Most of my heroes are lvl 37, or around that, 1 is higher....1 only is 40+
crimson
על: 24 Feb 2013 [11:06]
מעודכן: 24 Feb 2013 [11:09]
SopokeVonGlopoke:
Crimson mentioned the "Late" response times from support.

? And you just throw in a abstract quote from me for what reason?
As you have just made clear, sometimes support can be slow or fast at random times. This is known, and in certain cases, a problem that I agree that needs to be fixed.
In most cases though, I find that when a player asks for my assistance in getting a ticket answered, there are problems with the ticket itself. Incorrect problem type, poor use of words (both for the title and for the body), poor or not enough evidence, etc. I have no proof that a poorly made ticket takes longer to get it answered, but I feel that it causes some problems, no matter how small. Sadly, a simple how-to will not work as most problems are not limited to multiple choice. Normally, after I help correct the problems in a ticket and notify a developer, the ticket is answered within the next few days. I do however agree that no matter how poorly made the ticket is, a response of any type should be due in 5 business days for high priority.
SopokeVonGlopoke:
I also believe we should stop the friday-auctions of High-level heroes.

Indeed. I've only noticed 1 or 2 in the past 2 months though. Although, my reason for disliking the auction merely comes from the artifacts that are provided with them. Levels are little concern to me as you can simply hire another hero to get the skills you want.