1  2 »»»
Envija
Fejlesztő
ekkor: 17 Dec 2014 [16:32]
frissítve: 17 Dec 2014 [16:34]
Translate»
Dear Players,
We have decided to alter the limits in connection with the recently-frequent complaints about server lags resulting from large numbers of armies assembling for merc hut captures and the resulting impossibility to send out campaigns.
The players cannot send more than 45 armies to an adventure hut or a merc hut now.
If a player attempts to send more armies than that or spawn more of them once on location already, he or she will get the following message: ‘The limit of armies per campaign is reached.’
If a player sends more armies on a raid in some way, the Administration will use the reserved right to penalise the violator by banning him or her from the game account for 3 days.
Please, note that it is precisely the quantity of armies that causes server lags. If you want interesting encounters with your opponents, you should really take this limitation in good faith and avoid the excess of the army number limit then.

2. The reduced number of armies brings about the tripling of the number of attacking units per army.
That is to say, the basic value of instant attacker units equalling 100 will equal 300 following the intro of the new build. It means, in turn, that the number of the units attacking simultaneously will go from 200-250 to 600-750 (counting in also various bonuses).
The other ratios (including the morale one) will remain unchanged.
Thus we are securing the compensation for the reduced number of armies per player.
As regards the heroes that will be made redundant as the armies are rearranged to meet the new requirements, put them in a safe place. There is no need to dismiss them.

This novelty will be installed on all the servers on 18.12.2014 and will remain in operation throughput the New Year’s Eve Campaign – up till 15.01.2015.

Good luck in your battles!
 1  2 »»»
shorlunch
ekkor: 17 Dec 2014 [18:10]
Hello,

What happens after 15.01.2015? Will you have new servers in place to accommodate the larger armies again? Will the limit remain?
Envija
Fejlesztő
ekkor: 17 Dec 2014 [18:14]
shorlunch
Depends on results. Good results would be only if all players decrease army amount.
hitman2807
ekkor: 17 Dec 2014 [19:05]
Is it true we get to use only 2000 per army and if yes what do we do for shield now?(:s27:)
hitman2807
ekkor: 17 Dec 2014 [19:07]
To many bad changes lately. Not Good(:s6:)
Envija
Fejlesztő
ekkor: 17 Dec 2014 [19:09]
hitman2807
Where do you read about 2000?? NO changes in your shield army.
hitman2807
ekkor: 17 Dec 2014 [19:29]
ok. Thanks envija. I still think its bad change just like the rule to only get one ally on siege of acre server. Lets see where this goes but you/riga mess with game too much. were losing players left and right.
Bad_Red_Knight
ekkor: 17 Dec 2014 [19:29]
frissítve: 17 Dec 2014 [19:30]
I not think to this will help, if on battle been ~70 players inside...
and if look on Eurasia server there maximum is 60 armies(2-3 player) and max 55 for some players. I not think to this will help on server problems on time when battle is gone.
In last battle we in tactic screen have more than 1600, this limit resize maximum to 1400!!!
before we have the some problems when have 1000 armies or less in one hut and the some!!
Maybe needed powerfull servers????

Now also will come 3 new units and them also downgrade server work on battles!
sorry about my english(:s12:)(:s33:)
Bad_Red_Knight
ekkor: 17 Dec 2014 [19:35]
And don't forget this battle by Teuton aliance, also the some power have second side(:s26:)
ttg
ekkor: 17 Dec 2014 [23:35]
Great to hear you understand why there is such a lag at times. Making the game run fast enough all the time will be good for all, especially small & new players.

Players like me who get busy for periods of time never recover from all the changes that happen; I was not around much when the resource extraction was introduced,and never did understand what that meant...

Change makes the game more difficult for us all,but also more interesting, or at least challenging(:s1:)
shorlunch
ekkor: 18 Dec 2014 [01:41]
Ugh, so I am trying to redistribute my troops now but my distribute button no longer works (:s6:). Do I need to get the Premium Subscription for me to automatically distribute my troops? Its going to take all day to do this. We need a gold subscription back (:s20:)
LA1115
Moderátor
ekkor: 18 Dec 2014 [09:27]
frissítve: 18 Dec 2014 [09:39]
I would like to ask the developers to answer the following questions in order to clarify the situation:

1.) Will troops without heroes (eg individual scouts) also be counted as armies ?
2.) In some cases it will be necessary to send additional troops (without heroes) to a location in order to compensate for losses. Will those troops be considered as additional armies before they are combined with armies already there ?
3.) Is it allowed to send simultaneously up to 45 armies each to different locations ?
Envija
Fejlesztő
ekkor: 18 Dec 2014 [10:12]
1) Limit is for sending amount of armies to 1 location. There is no limit for total amount of player armies. You can have for example, 50 robbing campaigns to different cities, 40 resources supply campaigns from your cities, capturing 1 location with 45 armies and exploring adventure hut with another 45 armies. Rule is - in 1 location/city/fort/etc no more than 45 armies from 1 player. But remember - armies is 3x effective at this period.
2) you can send additional troops as 1 army only if inside of location would be 44 armies
3) yes
andriotik
ekkor: 18 Dec 2014 [10:46]
Thanks for implementing these changes. They are much needed on New Beta. I am getting bored of orders piling armies in huts to capture them.
Hakushi
ekkor: 18 Dec 2014 [12:13]
Kvóta Envija:
Rule is - in 1 location/city/fort/etc no more than 45 armies from 1 player.

I understand we can't send more than 45 armies at the same location anymore, but I have one question: Can I keep more than 45 armies in my own town, or I have to scatter my armies through my towns?
Envija
Fejlesztő
ekkor: 18 Dec 2014 [13:13]
Hakushi
You can keep more than 45 armies in your town until this city is attacked.
 1  2 »»»
A topik le van zárva