««« 1  2 
Maddog
ekkor: 24 Jan 2012 [21:43]
Translate»
****ATTENTION ALLIES, ENEMIES, and people I don't know*****
Are you as fed up with the LACK of support as I am?
Please posts your complaints here or posts your comments.
Maybe game developers will actually get the point and start taking care of their clients/customers.

I currently have 3 active support tickets without a single word from the support team. One is 22 days old, one is 11 days old, and the other is 4 days old. Now I don't expect a rapid response and resolution from the support team, but I get extremely angry when I get ignored and have to constantly make more posts.

I will share one of my complaints that I put in a support ticket. Some may agree or disagree with my anger about the situation, but I would love the thoughts of others.
First off, I am a gold spender player. Not asking for special treatment, but I expect fair treatment.
During the holiday season, the developers made a post of changes that included this comment
Kvóta vladimirt:
New exclusive hero added – Teutonic Knights Marshal. He’s available at the auction in limited numbers. He’s level 40 and is equipped with Teutonic Knights Shield;

Now these level 40 heroes were put on auction at a cost of 2000 gold. I was one of the few on the Crusade server that actually paid this price to receive this hero (although I know that more sold on other servers).
On January 13th, the developers added more of these heroes to auction, but this time they were priced at 400 gold each.

As a paying customer, I am extremely angry that an exclusive hero was added to auction in limited numbers at this large price of 2000 gold and then a couple weeks later they are posted again at a large reduction. I feel that I have been ripped off by this game and the development team, as well as all the other players that paid 2000 gold. I feel that this is completely unacceptable and something should be done for these players.
So as I said earlier, you may agree or disagree with me...but please feel free to comment. But most importantly, share your thoughts on the Support system in general, because I know that many others are still awaiting a response from support on their tickets.
««« 1  2 
SopokeVonGlopoke
Moderátor
ekkor: 29 Jan 2012 [12:12]
I agree with Maddog about support levels.
Responses and response times from the support are totally inadequate, in many cases.

And the heroes are just a rip-off - it was a good idea but when they didnt sell and automatically got re-listed instead of removed, it made whoever bought them look ridiculous.
Gio65656pl
ekkor: 29 Jan 2012 [12:20]
yes i must agree about the hero problem it seems a rip off.
Jake7
ekkor: 31 Jan 2012 [01:03]
Support, 1 month...
««« 1  2