1  2 »»»
Maddog
ekkor: 24 Jan 2012 [21:43]
Translate»
****ATTENTION ALLIES, ENEMIES, and people I don't know*****
Are you as fed up with the LACK of support as I am?
Please posts your complaints here or posts your comments.
Maybe game developers will actually get the point and start taking care of their clients/customers.

I currently have 3 active support tickets without a single word from the support team. One is 22 days old, one is 11 days old, and the other is 4 days old. Now I don't expect a rapid response and resolution from the support team, but I get extremely angry when I get ignored and have to constantly make more posts.

I will share one of my complaints that I put in a support ticket. Some may agree or disagree with my anger about the situation, but I would love the thoughts of others.
First off, I am a gold spender player. Not asking for special treatment, but I expect fair treatment.
During the holiday season, the developers made a post of changes that included this comment
Kvóta vladimirt:
New exclusive hero added – Teutonic Knights Marshal. He’s available at the auction in limited numbers. He’s level 40 and is equipped with Teutonic Knights Shield;

Now these level 40 heroes were put on auction at a cost of 2000 gold. I was one of the few on the Crusade server that actually paid this price to receive this hero (although I know that more sold on other servers).
On January 13th, the developers added more of these heroes to auction, but this time they were priced at 400 gold each.

As a paying customer, I am extremely angry that an exclusive hero was added to auction in limited numbers at this large price of 2000 gold and then a couple weeks later they are posted again at a large reduction. I feel that I have been ripped off by this game and the development team, as well as all the other players that paid 2000 gold. I feel that this is completely unacceptable and something should be done for these players.
So as I said earlier, you may agree or disagree with me...but please feel free to comment. But most importantly, share your thoughts on the Support system in general, because I know that many others are still awaiting a response from support on their tickets.
 1  2 »»»
hibr
ekkor: 24 Jan 2012 [22:35]
Maddog
You are right... You cold buy 5 heroes for that price...
ScubaSteve
ekkor: 24 Jan 2012 [23:04]
wow i can't believe they won't refund your gold. I mean they would keep you as a paying customer and you've already BOUGHT the gold so they aren't even losing money.
Suren13
ekkor: 25 Jan 2012 [00:39]
Kvóta ScubaSteve:
I mean they would keep you as a paying customer and you've already BOUGHT the gold so they aren't even losing money.

(:s31:)(:s32:)
Sorry English is not my 1st language, could you explain what you mean above, to better understand this dilemma of Maddog.

Wow a new hero was out and I didn't know (:s14:).

This most certainly sounds a classic rip off by the developers.

Well developers you won't get very far with this sort of cunning and underhanded tactics, to rip off honest paying players!!!! Beware of the wrath of your clients!!! What goes out, comes back at you 1100 AD team!!!
hjuler
ekkor: 25 Jan 2012 [11:57]
frissítve: 25 Jan 2012 [11:58]
I have to agree with Maddog here. I think customer support is too slow. After you have registered a ticket, they promise a response within 1-4 working days. I dont think I have ever had a reply that fast. Currently I have a ticket for 10 days (8 working days). My vassal had to wait 4 weeks.

Regarding the exclusive hero, I think that is one of the most ridiculous things the developers have done so far. You promise an exclusive limited hero for 2000 gold and lure you customers to buy them at that price. Then when all dont sell, you put them on again for 400 gold. So utterly unacceptable, and I completely understand Maddog's anger.
Cristal
ekkor: 25 Jan 2012 [16:57]
They are not able to lead that game. Noone has got any Idea of the game. And the worst thing they are not interested in anything. I was waiting for an answer 2 Months (I just lost half of my army caused on a bug nothing special!) I've sent more Tickets and once a day they answered in each Ticket: Sorry for the long answer but we can fill up all your storage with ressources. Ticket closed. Ah ok, thats the way. If you write them something about a bug they are very kind and the answer is very fast, because they need your help. but if you need anything they will never answer. Like the thing with the lottery tickets. they knew that there is a mistake in the most languages: for each ticket you will get a prize. they explained me the function of the lottery tickets and closed it. In Switzerland all of them would be thrown out as fast as possible, but it looks like that ambergames is not interested in doing a good job. If they earn enough they think everything is in order.

Sorry for my bad English, i hope you understand this text.
Cristal
ekkor: 25 Jan 2012 [16:58]
Nothing written inside of the last answer is new for the Support. I've sent them a lot Tickets telling how bad they are acting!
AdWarrior
Fejlesztő
ekkor: 26 Jan 2012 [15:37]
Maddog, all your tickets are already answered. Thank you for your patience.
Maddog
ekkor: 26 Jan 2012 [15:47]
frissítve: 26 Jan 2012 [15:52]
Hello, we are sorry for the long awaitening.
The administartion haven't put out the Teutonic knights to the auction at the price of 400 gold, the most probalbe reason of such heroes appearing there is that they were belonging to players, then they have died, and after not being revived at the tavern during the 7 days, on the 8th day they automatically appeared on the auction for the nominal price of 10 gold per level = 400 gold.

Thank you for your patience.

This is your response?

Well this is my response to your ridiculous response.

This is a ridiculous reply. You honestly expect me to believe that these Exclusive heroes were purchased by players for 2000 gold and then placed back on auction all at the same time for 400 gold with the 2 Teutonic Knights Shields still on the heroes?

This happened on every single server, I know because i watched.

On the crusade server, only about 2-3 of the heroes were purchased for 2000 gold...once again because I watched it happen.

On the date that I mentioned, another 10-15 were put back on auction at exactly the same time for 400 gold.

Don't you dare try to tell me that this is because players decided to act this way.
Maddog
ekkor: 26 Jan 2012 [15:50]
frissítve: 26 Jan 2012 [15:50]
I also want you to remember that I am no longer complaining just for myself. I am complaining for every single player that got ripped off by your 2000 gold Exclusive price.
hjuler
ekkor: 26 Jan 2012 [15:52]
frissítve: 26 Jan 2012 [15:54]
Are you kidding me!!!!!! Are you seriously suggesting that people buy a 2000 gold hero and then leave him to die without even taking the shields???? Unbelievable!!!

I challenge anyone on any server to come forward and explain that that is exactly what happened to their teutonic hero...
Maddog
ekkor: 26 Jan 2012 [15:58]
Kvóta Maddog:
after not being revived at the tavern during the 7 days, on the 8th day they automatically appeared on the auction for the nominal price of 10 gold per level = 400 gold

I'd also like an answer to this part of the reply. When exactly did this start happening? I have never in my time playing this game seen a hero automatically go back on auction.
Maddog
ekkor: 26 Jan 2012 [16:14]
frissítve: 26 Jan 2012 [16:18]
So...I was just going over the logs a little more.

The first batch of heroes for 2000 gold were placed on auction on Dec. 30th or 31st. I know that because my purchase was completed on the 31st.

The second batch of heroes were put on auction at 400 gold on Jan. 12th or 13th...I know because that is when I submitted my support ticket.

So you must really think I am an idiot if you think I am going to believe that over 10 of those 2000 gold heroes (on Crusade server) were purchased (without me noticing), the players did not assign any of the skills, and put them back on auction for 400 gold with the two Teutonic Knights Shields still on them.

What player in their right mind would do such a thing?

Not to mention your comment about heroes automatically going back on auction is completely ridiculous.

So therefore, the only possible reason that this could have happened is because of something the developers did. You the developers may not have intended for these heroes to go back on auction at 400 gold, but they did. Personally, I feel you put them on auction at that discounted price because you realized not many players would pay your price of 2000 gold...but then again, I have a very low opinion of the development team at the moment.

So, basically what I am saying is that the developers are responsible for this issue and therefore they are responsible for finding a solution. And giving me some (:s13:) response that you had nothing to do with it is not going to cut it.
schnitzer90
Moderátor
ekkor: 26 Jan 2012 [16:28]
Kvóta Maddog:
Not to mention your comment about heroes automatically going back on auction is completely ridiculous.

I am just commenting on this fact that you think is not true, I say that, because the rest of what you say is a whole different thing!

Well, it is true. Higher level heroes are automatically auctioned if you do not revive them. I have seen it happen and it was also mentioned somewhere in the forum before. Though I do not know what the terms are, I know that it happens.

As for the rest of what you write, Maddog:
I feel that you have a point, but I do not have enough information to judge all this.
Maddog
ekkor: 26 Jan 2012 [16:46]
frissítve: 26 Jan 2012 [16:49]
Kvóta schnitzer90:
Well, it is true. Higher level heroes are automatically auctioned if you do not revive them.

Ok, I guess I can admit when I am wrong...I have no proof I am wrong other than your word, but I will take it. Either way, I would still love to see this post you mentioned.

However...I will never be convinced that Players let these heroes die, not revive them, and be automatically put on auction at the same time.

Therefore the only explanation for this...is that the original heroes that the developers put on auction (however it is they do it) did not sell, and therefore died. And then these were the heroes that automatically went back up on auction at the 400 gold price. So, it just goes to prove my point that developers are responsible to resolve this issue, and the ripped off the players willing to pay 2000 gold for the exclusive heroes. Intentional or unintentional...I no longer care...I want a resolution and I want it fast.
Cristal
ekkor: 26 Jan 2012 [21:04]
I would laugh if there would be a reason for! Players who pay 2000 gold for one Hero have got enough experience! So i think they understand the game! If you buy this heroes on Auction they will cost 5 (or 3) gold per day. So please give me just one reason why someone won't revive them for 10 gold? hmmm yes its because this player payed 2000 and has no money anymore. It's always the same. You are talking about something you don't have a clue. But thanks that you are beliving that we are stupid enough to believe you. The first and the last and the only thing you are thinking about is gold. But thanks for your answer.
 1  2 »»»