««« 1  2 
DZIK
ekkor: 17 Jan 2012 [12:38]
Translate»
latest updates came with serious amount of bugs, which made gameplay really hard, or for someone even impossible, lot of players already have decided to not invest into this game anymore, and if it will continue like that, a lot more will leave game, so i ask the dev's: why you don't test your updates? last month was a disaster, and it still continues.. dont get me wrong, the updates were cool, but those bugs, and rushed fixes spoiled everything, so i'm wondering why you have that alpha server? like the autorob funcion,someone said that programmers are rewriting it, but what the (:s13:) why they do it on the way? was it so hard to test it on alpha, why it came untested on all servers at the time? list is large, and with this post i just wanted to remind you dev's :
test, test & test your updates and you will recive only nice feedback, right now you are doing it wrong...(:s14:)
««« 1  2 
Maddog
ekkor: 17 Jan 2012 [18:53]
Kvóta AdWarrior:
If you surf through most of the themes, you will find my answers in almost every one of them.

and if I surf through the Build Update Topics, I will find several questions/comments/concerns that never got answered. But you are right, you have answered many posts RECENTLY. Although I can tell you that after your initial answer that questions and concerns got ignored.

and it still does not solve the issue with Support tickets. To be perfectly honest, I don't even care if I get a full response right away from support...as long as I get a response that it is being looked in to or being worked on...and get a final response somewhat soon after that. Being ignored for weeks is extremely frustrated and until you fix that issue, you will continue to get frustrated customers or they will all start to quit the game and you make no more profit off of them.
edbenedict77
ekkor: 17 Jan 2012 [23:45]
Kvóta DZIK:
just wanted to tell to dev's that they test their updates first on one server like for a week or so, if gliches found fix them, and only then let the new version out to all servers like it was supposed to be --->aplha --->beta --->all servers

This is a simple solution, with a win win consequence. [except of course you have a self set dead line!](:s22:) I hope it is not too much to ask!!

And AdWarrior thank you for your many replies.(:s18:)
Kvóta AdWarrior:
We do understand that we have glitches, but that is the thing about bugs, they cannot be predicte, otherwise we could've got rid of them long time ago.

I perfectly understand the developers' predicament, but if only they would follow the above mentioned solution of DZIK's, and the very same line of thoughts of many players; the developers will be able to eliminate many bugs on the short as well as long run. If there are dead lines to be kept; bug free old features are better than glitches filled new features. I am quite positive many players will agree on that!!

You might think that we (players) grumble and cuss a lot. But we do that because we love playing a bug free 1100 AD (:s22:)

In btw nice work in correcting the auto robbing glitch!! (:s11:) Hope we will see the others disappear soon, too.(:s10:)
Maddog
ekkor: 20 Jan 2012 [22:24]
frissítve: 20 Jan 2012 [22:30]
Kvóta AdWarrior:
Maddog, now you are being quite unfair. If you surf through most of the themes, you will find my answers in almost every one of them. We cannot answer all the questions on forum in a non-stop mode. We are providing the information that is essential. Support is working almost every day, though they do have a usual 2-day weekend. We do understand that we have glitches, but that is the thing about bugs, they cannot be predicte, otherwise we could've got rid of them long time ago.

well, since you obviously think this answer is good enough...I figured I would respond one more time.
You have completely proven my point because you have answered a few posts and were somewhat helpful, but when questions or comments come after they got ignored.
So, I will make some recommendations to you and the rest of the developers.
1) read what is written in the Game Builds section of forum and any other posts you (the developers) create everyday and answer the questions you can on a timely manner. Doesn't take much time because there aren't always a lot of questions there, but when there are they require answers.
2) when you respond to a post, make sure to check that post at least for the next couple days to see if there are further questions to be answered.

If you do that, you will have less complaints on the forums.

I now also have 3 active support tickets with no response from support that are working almost every day. I also know of several other players with unanswered support tickets. And of course since we are now coming up to the usual 2-day weekend, we can once again sit here on our (:s13:) waiting for support to get off their (:s13:) and actually do their job by answering the questions/comments/concerns of your CUSTOMERS
Maddog
ekkor: 23 Jan 2012 [13:08]
Yay, it's Monday. Let's see if support decides to do their jobs today.
««« 1  2