1  2 ... 4 »»»
apprentice10
on: 13 Jul 2009 [14:46]
updated: 14 Jul 2009 [14:00]
Translate»
So this is a new world? what's the difference between the the two?

=======

Some details from developers:

Grail World is not PvP server, but PvE and that is the main difference. Wars requires accept from another player, so most conflicts will happen in unoccupied cities. But since that is not enough to make playing interesting, we are creating special adventure huts there were some nice prizes will be gathered from time to time, so these places should be a place to control.

Such adventure huts will appear on Beta and Crusade worlds as well, but there will be much more of them on grail server, since PvE itself gives too little fun and there should be extra reasons for limited PvP.
 1  2 ... 4 »»»
techie
on: 13 Jul 2009 [15:18]
New world contains many so called quest locations, cities which you can explore and possibly win a prize. Other specifics of the world will be explained later(:s1:)
crimson
on: 13 Jul 2009 [15:27]
Sounds like fun! thanks dev team for another cool server!
apprentice10
on: 13 Jul 2009 [15:27]
Cool!!! but how come crusade or beta doesn't have this? is Grail also a beta test?

anyway, I'm starring to like it(:s11:)
apprentice10
on: 13 Jul 2009 [15:30]
Other thing... is ok to have 1 account on each server right...
crimson
on: 13 Jul 2009 [15:31]
since its a new idea probably so. beta server is the beta to crusade...
crimson
on: 13 Jul 2009 [15:31]
Quote apprentice10:
is ok to have 1 account on each server right...
yes!
Slip Phidelt
on: 13 Jul 2009 [16:49]
Any chance we can also have quests implemented on Beta for all of us faithful original players who don't have the time to play on different servers? I remember the quest idea coming up in the Beta forum a while ago.....
crimson
on: 13 Jul 2009 [17:00]
Slip Phidelt, i think the creation of the grail server was a response to those requests, or maybe its a beta for implementing it on beta or crusade servers...
Enduro
on: 13 Jul 2009 [17:08]
As I understood from other forums, Grail will be with more NPC's, but on Beta and Crusade the focus will be set on PvP game... (:s10:)
techie
on: 13 Jul 2009 [18:16]
Quote:
Sounds like fun! thanks dev team for another cool server!

On behalf of devs, I would like to really thank you crimson for all you efforts on forum side, answering questions, explaining concepts etc.
crimson
on: 13 Jul 2009 [18:31]
no problem! i enjoy helping people and i really enjoy playing this game! since I'm going though college I've racked up a debt so I can't afford to spend money when I don't absolutely need to. so i figured I would help in the forums as a way to help, even a little help makes a difference!
Enduro
on: 13 Jul 2009 [18:45]
Interesting... From which country are you? (:s1:)
I've played in many web projects and it's always interesting to hear opinions from people far far beyond the horizon... (:s10:)
crimson
on: 13 Jul 2009 [18:57]
me? usa
Enduro
on: 13 Jul 2009 [19:05]
Nice, I'm thinking of going there after few years...
City's w/ millions of people... perfect for business, not like in Latvia 2 mil in whole country. (:s2:) (:s12:)
I thought your from Usa or Australia... you use they're style in writing. (:s8:)
crimson
on: 13 Jul 2009 [19:14]
well...i don't call people "mate" unless I'm trying to pull off a fake accent...mate! (:s8:)
 1  2 ... 4 »»»