knightbulletin
on: 17 Aug 2016 [01:31]
Translate»
https://s19.postimg.org/3tkuu798j/batle_leto_2016_15.jpg

Brave knights and fearless ladies!

You've been a bumpy ride in the Battle Server lands surrounded by enemy cities.
May be You become the target of constant attacks from rivals who want to destroy your cities or it was who destroyed cities and armies of your less fortunate neighbors.
In any case, you have a story to tell and share the invaluable experience of survival in the Battle Server.
We invite all participants of the Battle Server, to take part in the competition "Legends Battle Server"!

Task of the contest:

Compose the Story about the survival on the server Baattle. Try to reflect subject and spirit of this server in contents of the story, don't forget to add in case of an opportunity screenshots of your main town, fighting a log of battles to the text.
The work should be placed in this contest topic.

Important terms of the contest:

Any player of server Battle can take part in the contest.
Only one work from participant will be accepted (one story)
The job must be created exclusively for this contest and during its holding.
The work must not violate moral, ethical and legal norms.
The jury reserves the right not to accept works that do not meet the requirements and rules of the contest.
Plagiarism is forbidden!
By participating in the Contest, participants agree with the meeting rules.

Sample of post in the competition topic:

Nick name.
Server for prize
Name of the story
Text of the story

Evaluation criteria:

The story has to be interesting and informative.
The quality of design of the work
Originality of idea / work.
Compliance the works with the rules of the contest

Beginning of accepting of the contests works is 16.08.2016, 00:00 (server time) in this topic of the forum.
The end of acepting the works is 31.08.2016, в 23:00 (server time).

Prizes:

1-place: 3000 gold, 2000 diamonds, hero 45 level, resourses, set of artifacts
2-nd place: 2000 gold, 1000 diamonds, hero 45 level, resourses, set of artifacts
3-rd place: 1000 gold, 500 diamonds, hero 45 level, resourses, set of artifacts

Incentive prizes
100 gold, 100 diamonds, resourses, set of artifacts
SuperEmperorDavi
on: 28 Aug 2016 [20:19]
updated: 28 Aug 2016 [20:25]
Nick name: SuperEmperorDavi
Server for prize: Gold Rush
"The fight for gold"
Hey everyone, you might remember me as the dirty helper of Matyxa (:s7:). Well, if someone would ask me if battle was fun to me, my answer would be: "not really". Me and Matyxa decided to play Battle to win, and to win both in 2 different tops(so yeah it was so freaking hard for us to play), me- most achievements points, and he in gold miner. Actually winning in most achievements points was really filthy since the points were just so bugged, but I could of get second place and it is pretty ok, even though i wanted more( (:s22:)). But actually with matyxa's top wasn't that simple. It was very very hard and exhausting for me,him and our 3rd friend BIAmans to fight for his victory. Especially that we had so many enemies there from our battle servers was a condition that really made our job harder... Plus to all that the spawning of the mines was so terrible for us, so I even didn't sleep some nights to help Matyxa to win.
I will just try to tell you some of the fights we had for certain gold mines. First of all our 2 biggest opponents in mines were sibiriak888 and alex_1662, the first one was starting to get close to Matyxa's mined gold when he was about to 15k, and we(mainly me and BIAmans) had to stop him somehow, we thought this will be kind of hard, but not really after the first time I killed him under 0 I didn't really notice him as an opponent anymore. I had a pretty strong army in Battle(because i know how to make decent armies, even though i was pretty low in mercenary points) so when i met him with his full army, he standed no chance, but it was easy for him to run, but he made a mistake, his agression either his settings were messed up and while running and trying to walk on woods he attacked me, and it gave me extra time to kill him, but the fight wasn't that clever for me too, i remember how i was supposed to split my armies in 3 just to catch all his armies(because he also splitted after that his armies), it was just so amazing and the adrenaline i catched in that fight was in pretty decent amounts. Our second opponent- alex_1662 was a more hard player to deal, he also made alliance with order [kor], who i will mention lately in my tellings, just not to let Matyxa win, but even though, that loser didn't get the first prize. I believe i killed him under 0 just once, and it was a really easy fight even though he was full on first line bonus units, but i have none. Don't really remember more interesting fights, the rest was just players with one big army who didn't really invest much time in battle, but were killing Matyxa's mini caps, or it were order KOR who always were coming in 3.
Now some of my own fights/description with/of different players- first of all i want to talk about order KOR- ltxs, verisa and rajkee. They all were stronger than me(because they had more mercenary points and better heroes (:s10:) ), but this battle I just wanted to play tryharding for pure bonuses, so obviously they all were able to kill me, even though i can say that verisa was the weakest of them all, and ltxs the strongest of them all.. Also razjkee was strong but his army formats weren't as good as ltxs' ones. But in genereally razjkee and ltxs are 2 big shi* talkers, so i dont want to interract somehow with them, even though sometimes i was supposed to fight them on battle.
Order BRE- an order made of 2 very active, decent fighters and men-tafgai and Sukofrukt(to whom i really want to apologize for 2v1 or 3v1 or 3v2 ing them (:s7:) ) and also Kittniz- i dont really meet this player nowhere on battle. Now i remember very well some fights with them: one of the fights was against SukoFrukt at the beginning of battle when we were shooting each other(:s8:), it was kinda fun to begin the battle; after that i remember how i was fighting sukofrukt in a 1v1 in a gold mine and my ordermates came there without an invitation (:s7:). Also i remember how we 3v2'ed them on purpose, and after that Sukofrukt catched my armies in a city alone and was just about to kill them under 0 but i could of run.
Also want to mention BAD and congratulate them (:s22:)(their win was a deserved one I think)!
I didn't have fights in main city, so yeah... cant tell more, but tried to show you the battle from mine optimist point of view, don't really want to tell you the pesimist side of it and all the headaches i got due to it(:s8:).
Also want to mention orders: PIN, REC, (almatinets's order (:s7:) ) for being in an alliance with the order of the 2 shi*talkers.
knightbulletin
on: 05 Sep 2016 [14:27]
Congratulations to all participants of the contest!
Thank you for your interesting stories.

The main prize is awarded to the knight tafgai(:s22:)
Prize: 3000 gold, 2000 diamond, hero level 45+set of artifacts, resources

Knights SuperEmperorDavi ltxs and awards: (:s22:)
Prize: 2000 gold, 1000 diamonds, hero level 45+set of artifacts, resources

We wish you all great victories and good mood!(:s29:)