Cathrine
Developer
on: 30 Oct 2014 [11:16]
updated: 10 Nov 2014 [08:56]
Translate»
SPECIAL TREE AND “PUMPKIN BATTLES”
A special tree will appear in each town – the Halloween tree that will be bringing the town owner gifts every 12 hours. Don’t forget to look under the tree and collect your gifts!
http://www2.1100ad.com/wiki/images/e/e9/Pumpkin_for_battle-viol.png

The Halloween tree can also let you win the ‘Pumpkin battles’ mini-game.*
Each player’s winning stats are kept; the top ten winners per server will get valuable prizes on completion of the holiday days.
THE PRIZES FOR THE TOP TEN “PUMPKIN BATTLES”!
The contest has two categories: by the number of fights and by the number of victories.

The prizes:
50 diamonds and the lvl 30 holiday heroine for everybody.

The 1st place: +1 town control point + the artifact ‘Teutonic Shield’ + 1 extra point to one of the main order skills (at the player’s choice).
The 2nd Place: +1 mercenary camp control point + the artifact ‘Replica of Tizona’ + extra point to one of the main order skills (at the player’s choice).
The 3rd Place: a set of blueprints to build the Blast Furnace (to the top lvl) + the artifact ‘Templar’s Shield’ + an extra point to one of the main order skills (at the player’s choice).
The 4th and the 5th Places: a Strongbox (lvl 5) + a set of combat artifact.
The 6th through the 10th Places: sets of combat artifact.

The Awarding Rules:
1. Only 1 prize per 1 player.
2. Only 1 prize per 1 Order.
If the one and the same player wins in both categories, the one that has to do with the number of victories is given priority while the ‘quantity of fights’ category prize goes to the player who won the 2nd place in this category.

The Campaign and Result Declaration Times:
The contest will run until 10 November 9:00(server time). At this time holiday tree will dissapear from servers. The prizes will be given within 14 days on the contest’s completion.
ATTENTION: To avoid great differences between players and unfair competition, 1100AD team introduces new limitation: one player during the year may obtain no more than 2 city control points as prizes for playing mini games (this year they are egg battle, paper lumps battle, pumpkin battle). Players may participate in those battles but are not eligible for receiving grand prix.

The pumpkins for fighting can be found in the adventure huts, in the shop or can be exchanged for snowballs paper-balls and eggs via Halloween tree (Exchange).
As opposed to previous battles, now both players will spend ammo (pumpkins) regardless of the result of battle.

HALLOWEEN EVENTS
Game shop has new goods in store.
Halloween tree has an exchange option where players can exchange coins for precious goods.
New themes for personalizing your coat of arms.
Some building gained new themed look – don’t be scared.(:s10:)
http://outremer.1100ad.com/images/location/default/burned_village/burned_graveyard.gifhttp://outremer.1100ad.com/images/location/default/burned_village/burned_farm_field/1.gif
The three-month Premium Subscription is available for a beneficial price for the duration of the holiday

NEW HEROES
Grim mistress of dark cult is ready to lead your armies to battle on Halloween and Swedish hero Bierger Magnusson is planning a new crusade. Bierger Magnusson, among other skills has a unique skill – Boarding, used for ships.
Attention: new skills are only applicable for hero Bierger Magnusson.
http://outremer.1100ad.com/images/unit/hero/face/229.jpghttp://outremer.1100ad.com/images/unit/hero/face/621.jpg

NEW QUESTS
During the festivities all players will have additional option to complete daily quests, where a player needs to participate and win in mini-game “Pumpkin battles”. For completion of such quests players will be rewarded with coins.

HOLIDAY DISCOUNTS
Discount for artifact transfer -30%;
Discount for construction of tunnels -30%;
Discount for outlines and forts construction -30%;
Discount for purchase of location control points -30%.
Discount for construction (improvement) of Teutonic castle -20%.
Discount for construction (improvement) of Hospitaller castle -20%.

QUICK ADDING OF ARTIFACTS TO HERO PURSE
In game setting there is now an option “Heroes and Artifacts”. There a player once per day can customize a template with artefacts and assign to each commander hero his own template. Further transfer of artifacts into hero purse will be done with one click of a button. If there is not enough artifacts for a hero (heroes), corresponding message will be sent in battle reports. Artifacts are automatically transferred from all storages. Transfer is made only to heroes purse. Equipping artifacts still is done via hero profile or through city tactics screen.
Important: this service is free for premium subscribers.

CHANGES
1. Kingdom event screen is changed.
2. When pointing on a soldier a tooltip with limit to the maximum amount for hire appears.
3. In tactics screen there’s now an option to quickly equip permanent artifacts on heroes
4. Ship speed on land is changed.
5. Artifact storage icon is change for Koryo server and Mongolian side on Eurasia server.
http://outremer.1100ad.com/images/location/koryo/default/artifact_storage/20.gif
6. Artifact Storage now has new tab where all artifacts in all cities and their quantity are displayed.

FIXES
1. Fixed timer bug for castle capture, when army could not reach castle. Now timer doesn’t appear in order not to mislead players.

*HOW TO PLAY THE “PUMPKIN BATTLES” MINI-GAME
In order to play the mini-game, one should send an invitation to another player from the latter’s profile and clicking on the relevant button. For the fight to take place, both you and your opponent must have corresponding ammo (Artifact – Pumpkin). The stronger the pumpkin you’ve chosen, the higher the winning chances.

If all the above conditions are complied with, the pumpkin battle will happen automatically and its results will be displayed in the ‘Fights’ tab in the ‘Holidays Tree’ menu.
If you win, you will get a kingdom event with the award (a gift).
The player losing the fight will not get anything – sad but true.

The Halloween events are active until 10.11.2014.
jabee2
on: 30 Oct 2014 [12:54]
cool (:s11:)
Hakushi
on: 30 Oct 2014 [14:37]
Quote Cathrine:
The three-month Premium Subscription is available for a beneficial price for the duration of the holiday

You can't be serious, the price is 2 999, which means 11 996 for one year. In the past, the price was 7 200 for one year, down to 3 600 when we had 50% discount.

Why we're still not getting 6 months and 1 year and why the subscription is now so expensive.

The 54% is a lie, its based on the price of 3 days subscription which is extremely expensive. The base of the gold subscription was the one month deal, basing the price on a shorter and much more expensive deal is bad.

The one month gold subscription used to be 1 200 gold, lowered prices on 3 months, 6 months and 1 year deals were based on that price.

Also the subscription for diamonds is returned, which is a good thing, but 100 diamonds for 1 week, that's double the price which used to be 50 diamonds. I hope when we have 30% or 50% discounts on the subscription that it will reflect on diamonds as well, as it used to.

Anyway, it looks like I'll still refuse to renew my subscriptions once they expire, and I'm still holding buying any gold as long as this issue haven't been handled.

However, thank you for the Halloween events and fixes, also the new system to give artifacts to heroes seems to be a great idea.
RomantiQ
on: 30 Oct 2014 [18:01]
The Price is really very high. With this price, this game can afford only very rich people. Same time , with out Premium Subscription it's not a game.. (:s28:)
Hakushi
on: 30 Oct 2014 [21:47]
updated: 30 Oct 2014 [21:55]
Quote RomantiQ:
The Price is really very high. With this price, this game can afford only very rich people. Same time , with out Premium Subscription it's not a game..

You're not and I'm not the only one to feel that way, many others do. A friend in our order used to like the silver subscription, he won't buy subscriptions anymore.

For as long as we're treated like this, I'm not buying gold anymore.

I have been a happy player of this game since I started playing, but with the last changes, I'm now unhappy.

I hope many other people will react so the devs might reconsider this choice.
carniceiro
on: 03 Nov 2014 [22:45]
(:s5:) because instead of this competition, do not put points in the city to sell?
For it would be better to help some, I believe it is impocivel a player in less than 12 hours to make 25k battles. (:s26:) (:rob:)
MatTheRat909
on: 08 Nov 2014 [20:27]
updated: 10 Nov 2014 [13:37]
Last holiday, you said that automatic battle tools would not be allowed. Well guess what... the player/ in the New World server did more then 15 000 battles in couple of hours with , using automatic battle tools... AGAIN. And onceeeeeee again your not goonna do anything about it , let him win with cheats. Nothign new about it....

I RECOMMEND TO EVERY PLAYER TO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THOSE BATTLES AND TO NOT SPEND $ FOR HOLIDAY BATTLES, BECAUSE MODERATORS/PLAYERS ARE USING CHEATS EVERY SINGLE HOLIDAY EVENT TO WIN. AMBERGAMES IS PROTECTING THE MODERATORS/PLAYERS AND THEY LET THEM USE AUTOMATIC BATTLES EVEN THOUGH THEY SAID THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW SUCH TOOLS ANYMORE.
shorlunch
on: 09 Nov 2014 [20:11]
Back to the topic of the "Premium subscription". It is far too expensive and a lot of the benefits I don't use. I need a subscription to see incoming attacks and incoming order member and vassal attacks. So having said that, I have the option of paying double for it or not having it at all? We need more choices.
Zitro
on: 09 Nov 2014 [22:42]
Pumpkin-battles - until when do they really least? You say: "The contest will run until 10 November 9:00(server time)." But - we actually have 2 different clocks running now on servers: --> the one in chat's and messages --> and the one on the right upper corner of playing screen. Difference between them is 2 hours. (:s28:)
jsb
on: 10 Nov 2014 [13:36]
MatTheRat909
Quote MatTheRat909:
the player/moderator JSB in the New World server did more then 15 000 battles in couple of hours with the player Emilgeorgescu, using automatic battle

you have the right to make their claims, but without accusing or quote quelquer name.
this can be done only envando a ticket to support.