naujoirasor
on: 27 Aug 2014 [21:19]
Translate»
new laptop, downloaded the game to google chrome, registered, map never showed up. wasted an hour trying to figure out what is up. cookies are allowed laptop restarted. need to know if the server is down. seeing as there is no post stating it is or isnt. please send respond asap. naujoirasor@hotmail.com
Envija
Developer
on: 28 Aug 2014 [13:27]
naujoirasor
Game do not requir any downloading at all. Please check also in Firefox and if not success, please try to update your broser versions
babyrose
on: 02 Jun 2022 [07:54]
Your post content is being interested by a lot of people, I am very impressed with your post. I hope to receive more good articles. run 3
unthewizard
on: 31 Oct 2022 [04:44]
Lenovo Legion 5 Cyber Monday is designed for people who are looking for an ultra-light laptop. It comes with an Intel i7 processor and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card. It is also equipped with a 15.6-inch screen with an aspect ratio of 3:2. The laptop weighs only 2.14 pounds and measures 0.53 inches in thickness. It also comes with a 13-hour battery life. The laptop also supports up to 256 GB SSD storage space, 8 GB RAM, and an HDMI port.