Cathrine
Developer
on: 16 Nov 2012 [17:43]
updated: 27 Nov 2012 [15:19]
Translate»
Beautiful fall is in full show outside, the study year has been going on for more than two months now, and 1100AD will celebrate another holiday on 17th November – the International Student's Day!

1100AD team would like to congratulate all our current and past students with this fun and wonderful holiday!

All 1100AD players will receive the following holiday gifts:

1) Unique event which will let your heroes receive 3x experience!*
2) An event which will give you 200 000 of each resource!

We would also like to share your student-life stories with us. They can be anything – fun, tragic, or anything important, in your opinion. Post them in this topic so we can all read them.
The authors of the most interesting stories will be rewarded with a prize of 250 gold.
This contest is active until 30th November

* experience is given for killing the location's defenders. This bonus is active only for 36 hours.
Sopokevonglopoke
on: 16 Nov 2012 [18:24]
good and new initiate!
marecare
on: 16 Nov 2012 [22:41]
updated: 16 Nov 2012 [23:15]
yes
(:s9:)(:s35:)(:s10:)(:s24:)

[edited by schnitzer90; Please don't spam emoticons.]
vonGraudenz
on: 16 Nov 2012 [23:58]
Very interesting, I've never heard of this Day.
konnormcleod
on: 17 Nov 2012 [07:10]
So the story goes like this...My girlfriend and I have known each other for a while now (around 5 years). I am an international student studying in the US and we met when she came here to work temporarily. We kept in touch after she went back. I didn't see her for a while as she was traveling and working in different parts of the world. All this time we were keeping in touch through emails and phone calls. We finally met after she came back this year and we have been meeting a bit more regularly since then (I'll be visiting her parents for Christmas really excited!!). We would like to get married and be together (coz this "being apart" thing is driving us crazy).
I have read some of other people like me and it seems like we can get married in Canada. I am finishing up my studies in US soon so I could move to Canada in order to get married. I don't want us to remain apart after getting married so coming back to US is not really an option. I have a multiple entry visa for Canada which is valid till 3 years from now so waiting for the PR processing.
konnormcleod
on: 07 Dec 2012 [23:37]
Quote Cathrine:
This contest is active until 30th November

Did I win? (:s9:)
konnormcleod
on: 03 Jan 2013 [07:46]
What happened here? It looks like I was the only one who took the time to post a story and no results were ever shown.

Quote Cathrine:
The authors of the most interesting stories will be rewarded with a prize of 250 gold.

(:s28:)
crimson
on: 04 Jan 2013 [01:34]
I will notify a developer...
konnormcleod
on: 04 Apr 2013 [03:29]
still no gold