1  2 »»»
AdWarrior
Developer
on: 20 Apr 2011 [16:17]
Translate»
Proposal:
1. forbid war declaration to a specific active player on the PVE server.
2. war can olny be declared by the Master of the Order and only to the other Master of the Order. Confirmation of war is not necessary, if the power of orders is within at least 5 times and no more than 5 times in respect to each other. If the power of orders differs more significantly, the confirmation is needed.
3. all wars will terminate automatically within 7 days for players who left the Order.
 1  2 »»»
little
on: 20 Apr 2011 [16:21]
updated: 20 Apr 2011 [16:22]
AdWarrior, you already have got much opinions on Russian forum. And you still make unchanged original proposal there...

Looks very strange. I thought you will make some changes in your proposal.
jkljosiah
on: 20 Apr 2011 [16:28]
NO(:s27:)(:s27:)
chessnick
on: 20 Apr 2011 [17:53]
updated: 20 Apr 2011 [17:53]
das ist eine super idee damit Riga noch mehr (:gold:) (:gold:) einstecken kann. Denn dann sind tatsächlich alle Gildenmitglieder gezwungen ein Fort zu bauen bzw. Ihre Städte zum Schutz in ein bereits bestehendes Fort zuziehen, was wieder viel (:gold:)(:gold:) kostet.

Persönlich wäre mir das egal, ich hab genügend Forts und Gold um das zu machen, aber nicht jeder ist so dämlich wie ich und steckt soviel Geld in dieses Spiel. Daher ein klares NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN.
heduseggel
on: 20 Apr 2011 [18:19]
3. all wars will terminate automatically within 7 days for players who left the Order.

Very clever. Within 7 days a player who left his order have to protect his towns against all enemys alone. (:enemy:)(:enemy:)(:enemy:)(:enemy:)(:enemy:)(:enemy:)(:enemy:)(:enemy:)(:enemy:)(:enemy:)(:enemy:)(:enemy:)(:enemy:)(:enemy:)(:enemy:)(:enemy:)(:enemy:)(:enemy:)(:enemy:)(:enemy:)have enough time to capture interesting towns without problems
JimMcCann
on: 20 Apr 2011 [18:54]
When people decided to play GRAIL, they did because this is the server on what you are not forced to take attention all the time. You can sleep and work and have a normal private life and play the game if you want to do so.

This is what PVE means.

Changing the modalities of war declations is too hard intervention in the basicly meaning of the Grail server.

100% NO(:s15:)(:s15:)(:s15:)!

little
The headline of the topic is "Players opinion needed", not "only russian-speakers opinion needed". Topic is exactly where it has to be! In INTERNATIONAL GAME NEWS(:s9:)
little
on: 20 Apr 2011 [19:06]
updated: 20 Apr 2011 [19:12]
JimMcCann, I said it to avoid the almost same words which are now appearing here. About 7 days and the meaning of the PvE for example.
Devs' proposal is very unprepared. They could make it much better if they will take in mind our opinions (many of them are really the same). But they have chose the easiest way. (:s14:)
wiki_kiki
on: 20 Apr 2011 [19:19]
No! Don't... this is the reason I started to play grail, so that you don't have to pay attention all of the time.
schnitzer90
on: 20 Apr 2011 [19:22]
Quote AdWarrior:
Proposal:
1. forbid war declaration to a specific active player on the PVE server.
2. war can olny be declared by the Master of the Order and only to the other Master of the Order. Confirmation of war is not necessary, if the power of orders is within at least 5 times and no more than 5 times in respect to each other. If the power of orders differs more significantly, the confirmation is needed.

(:s15:) (:s27:) (:s15:)
The reason for my opinion would be:
Quote JimMcCann:
Changing the modalities of war declations is too hard intervention in the basicly meaning of the Grail server.

(There are no better words for it!)
Karloc
on: 20 Apr 2011 [20:13]
I agree with JimMcCann and wiki_kiki. No on my part for the same reasons...
Billy_Talent
on: 21 Apr 2011 [02:00]
If I have to spend more time on this game, I quit.

I will lose all respect for the devs, the game and ambergames as a whole if this goes through. I hate this idea, and I am surprised that you even thought of trying this. Very disapointed.
_Lee_
on: 21 Apr 2011 [07:36]
(:s27:) I am strongly against this change, as many people said before- it would completely change the rules of a PvE server, and probably would make a lot of grail players quit the game
crimson
on: 21 Apr 2011 [09:25]
Quote _Lee_:
probably would make a lot of grail players quit the game

not just grail but Bohemia also.

rather than change the rules so drastically (basically making war easily possible on a PvE server), why not just make another server and call it OvO [Order vs. Order] (but that seems kinda pointless to me...). But I digress, I do not think making war easily possible on PvE servers would make the majority happy as you can see from the current responses.
SuckItBaby
on: 21 Apr 2011 [10:19]
This proposal doesn`t make any sense. ...mmmhh... maybe from Riga's point of view.... But NEVER from the players side !!!!
Crimson is right ... open up a server OvO
It is quite obvious that this is an attempt again, changing the rules against the interests of the players because of economic interests of the owners.
If somebody likes nothing but to fight, he can join Liv, Crusade or beta... i made my decission for grail and bohemian because i do not want this. Changing these rules will be a reason for me to quit the game totally.... definitive and absolute
emy147
on: 21 Apr 2011 [12:00]
(:s1:) Indeed, being a player vs. envoirement server it's not such a good idea .. i spent to much time with this game but i'm ok, so why changing the server now? me, personally i'm happy with it as it is now.. I travel on the map, i fight with NPC, i steel resources i'm taking care of my town and of course i'm still looking for the Holy Grail (:s1:).. anyhow i'm feeling just like i wood be in 1100 .. there are other servers
Vjaka
on: 21 Apr 2011 [12:43]
Anyone, just calm down.

The reason why we are posting such proposals is because we have already stated that we will not drastically change game play on running game worlds without player accept.
 1  2 »»»
Topic is closed!