1  2 »»»
mahamed90
on: 22 Jan 2011 [19:33]
Translate»
Gavin rather than closing the topic why dont you just mute them they are breaking one of the rules of the forum
 1  2 »»»
Gavin
on: 22 Jan 2011 [21:59]
well my reasons were this:
thread will now be closed, no discussion is now relevant to earlier thread title, feel free to make a new thread about the title thread if you wish

aave_sucks has been muted indefinitely, for using a dupe account for the one intention to insult another player, meaning no positive contribution to the forum

and i suggested that if you wished to carry on this discussion on a different platform in order to actually discuss the topic then fine

so go ahead....
clayton92
on: 27 Jan 2011 [18:46]
Quote Nathankwan:
is that what TLC do in there spare time? bully smaller players?

yeah thats why they are at war with you (:s28:)(:s8:)
joke
Klara2
on: 02 Feb 2011 [11:43]
updated: 02 Feb 2011 [11:45]
Re. the muted "Best Crusade Battle Ever" thread:

I read the muted thread carefully with the growing understanding of why the Western orders have had their backs against the wall so often - there is no unity, let alone the simple humane attitude, among their members for the most part.

What a load of codswallop, pets!

With that amount of hatred, confusion and blame game going on, it's actually surprising certain orders still do exist!

On the other hand, for anyone capable of dividing and conquering, this is a brilliant opportunity... (:s12:)
clayton92
on: 03 Feb 2011 [02:30]
Quote Klara2:
Western orders

is that the LAA side of things or the IE, TLC, Myridons side? i think 75% its IE ect but gotta check so i no who your talking about (:s28:)
Klara2
on: 04 Feb 2011 [02:13]
Quote clayton92:
is that the LAA side of things or the IE, TLC, Myridons side? i think 75% its IE ect but gotta check so i no who your talking abou

Refer to the geo-political term "The West" (:s1:)
crimson
on: 04 Feb 2011 [02:23]
Really, who lets real world events affect a game that has nothing to do with the current world...
clayton92
on: 04 Feb 2011 [12:42]
what he means the russians ect stick togther. we americans and eropeans ect all fight each othere and leave russians/latvians ect to just keep growing and leave us behind (:s31:) i think
hiero
on: 11 Feb 2011 [04:34]
Quote clayton92:
what he means the russians ect stick togther. we americans and eropeans ect all fight each other

Yup, clayton - that is also how I take klara2's meaning. I frankly find some of the Order to Order wars a bit childish, and I am quite surprised.

There is a strong tendency on the two servers I play for national cliques to form. But, all that aside, there are good players who are playing the game to win - and others who are short-sightedly more worried about personal issues.

So, who said this wasn't like the real world!!!!!!! MUAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAhaaahaahhaaaahaahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe, choke, hehehehehe, cough, choke, hehehehehe.
clayton92
on: 11 Feb 2011 [17:45]
Quote hiero:
and others who are short-sightedly more worried about personal issues.

everyone should be aware of there personal issues if in a pointless war leave it and grow faster.

no offence to eather side but the TLC & IE(Murder Inc) is childish. its TLC that keep the war alive and they are some of my bets friends! so what can you do? they want to fight let them thye get bored sooner or later.

btw the main reason i didnt rejoin TLC after bum bumm was because of the war, both sides are my friends and i dont want to fight eather.
hiero
on: 17 Feb 2011 [21:00]
Quote clayton92:
no offence to eather side but the TLC & IE(Murder Inc) is childish. its TLC that keep the war alive and they are some of my bets friends! so what can you do? they want to fight let them thye get bored sooner or later.

You read minds, too??

(:s24:)
clayton92
on: 18 Feb 2011 [11:23]
Quote hiero:
You read minds, too??

never tryed it (:s10:)(:s11:)
Roberto
on: 18 Feb 2011 [12:59]
Hey Clay (:s18:)

I dont think we ever get bored making war with IE...
clayton92
on: 18 Feb 2011 [13:05]
Roberto(:s18:)(:s22:)

shame (:s20:)(:s28:)
RavensSeason
on: 18 Feb 2011 [18:25]
Quote Roberto:
I dont think we ever get bored making war with IE...

Yes I see you have enjoyed taking advantage of your attacks on IE while IE defended a mutual ally while TLC chose to sit back and watch so they could have an upper hand against IE knowing they would have no meat to defend. Everyone now knows the type of ally that you are. Don't worry, my friend. You will get the battle you have been pushing for soon, once we are of equal strength. And don't give me that server stats crap where it shows us even. Without meat, it's meaningless.

To Klara2 - IE has had its top enemy orders for quite some time, none of which were "The West". TLC forced us to play this hand, which is fine. It will be entertaining, I'm sure.
Krizis
on: 18 Feb 2011 [21:29]
updated: 18 Feb 2011 [21:33]
RavensSeason, your order is stronger, take a look!
3.MURDER INC.
4.The Last Crusaders

We attacked with just 14 members... Everyone know the battle was some time ago, and it's no problem to retrain some cavalary and swords for active players... So don't cry but fight!!

War with IE is very funny, they never comming to defeat any camp, just trying to attack when you sleep to not lose armies, they defeating only sieges of forts and towns. Oh sorry... sometime ago, IE, Aleksander Newisky and White Eagles (15-20 members) tryed to catch 5-10 members of RGB order. And you naming this good or fair??
 1  2 »»»