««« 1  2 
feildmaster
on: 19 Jan 2011 [02:52]
updated: 07 Feb 2011 [22:09]
Translate»
Note to players: Don't suggest other suggestions in a suggestion topic. Don't go off topic. Most of these were skipped from the list. I went to page 10 in the forum, then stopped listing the rest. (Apparently I've been doing this for ~4 hours)

Topics of Concern
- Forum Suggestions
- General Game Suggestions (most suggestions are listed under here
- Aragon Game Suggestions
- Order Suggestions
- Suggested Events
- Troop Suggestions
- Tip of the Day
- Statistics Suggestions

Forum Suggestions
Point System, 2 (My suggestion: Awarded by Moderators/Developers)

General Game Suggestions
Single Purchase Heroes ()
Tutorial Warning ()
Deleting "All" inbox items ()
Game Chat, 2 (Some Support)
Private Trade ()
Transfer Artifacts to Allies ()
Telescope (Artifact) ()
Blacksmith , 2 ()
Treaty Changes ()
Contracts ()
Partial Skill Resets ()
Hut Explore Icon (position change) ()
Two way self trade ()
Cancel Travel (from other towns) ()
Limit Server Payments ()
Fort Blacklist ()
Profile Achievements ()
"Oil" Upgrade for towers/walls ()
"Army Stats" on attack page (Ignored)
Resource Demands (NAP/Ally) ()
Merging Cities ()
Valley Crusades ()
Game Weather ()
"Cart" Rally Point ()

Aragon Game Suggestions
Change Robbing ()
Well (Implemented)

Order Suggestions
"Great" Alliance ()
Order Notice ()
Order Profiles (Note: Make a wiki page!(:s8:))
Second in command, 2 ()
"Fort Knox" ()

Suggested Events
Christmas Hut ()
"Barbarian" Attack ()
Dragon Den (Note: New Hut/Event)
Reputation Rewards ()

Troop Suggestions
English Archers & Scottish Highlanders ()
Genoese Crossbowmen ()
Cronicler ()
Donkey/Mule ()
Lansquenets and Swiss guards ()
Berserkers ()
Varangian Guards ()
Black Knights (Enough troop suggestions yet?)

Tip of the Day
Info Tabs ()

Statistics Suggestions
Troops Killed/Lost ()
««« 1  2 
crimson
on: 11 Feb 2013 [10:26]
crarovew, blackrock is not the hardest. The abandon university is the hardest. However, regardless of difficulty, I have seen reports that the birch wood is a very common drop/reward. If I remember correctly, most crafting artifacts can be found in all adventure huts. If you think something is amiss, please make a support ticket to take the issue up with support. Support
lordluccan
on: 04 Mar 2013 [19:03]
    Hi, I would like to add a few suggestions regarding the Auction for you to consider.

1: Is it possible to increase the amount of artifacts that we can sell in the auction from "3" up to "5". There are 5 levels of artifacts after all.

2: An exchange market would be great, were we can part-ex artifacts with other players, similar to the resource exchange, except we get the option of which artifact and the amount we would like to trade with the other buyer.

3: Let's say I'm looking for a "Huge Ruby" on the Auction, but all the ones on there are all over-priced. How about having an Alert that lets me no when a new "Huge Ruby" comes onto the market.

3.b: This would also help players get a decent price for there Artifacts if players are alerted at the same time about new artifacts that have entered the Auction, as players after the same item would be aware at the same time.
missmalicious
on: 25 Apr 2013 [01:29]
Would be nice if you could order upgrading/building by priority, so that what you want first is built first. Seems to go pretty randomly, if I have more that one thing in the queue it just skips around building things, but not in the order I chose them
KannNixBaby
on: 26 Apr 2013 [11:09]
@lordluccan: very very good proposals.... i like them !!!! (:s11:)

@missmalicious: good proposal..... but if you have a little time, you dan do it by your own. Just choose the most needed upgrades first and wait till ended. But it the nearest future it will be nice to choose like you said.

my proposal:

my vasall wanted to buy my orders at the market place to help me faster rebuilding.
he didnt find them because there are too many others.
whats about a search-function at the market-place about people?
atm you can search for special offers/orders like lime for coal (or something simular).... i miss a function to search for speacial people who need help.
(order-member don't have much problems, they search coal for coal, for example, and will find all order-members at the market)

thx
markedwards2
on: 11 Jul 2013 [00:59]
I see we have a new style of graphics on Aragon. I enjoy the new additions and changes to the main (city view)page but as far as the valley view is concern to much of one blend of colors that seem to merge. take for instance the castles bleed right into the mountains. hurts the eyes, lol. but also it seems it take a bit longer to load. the alliances, vassals, enemy, and other flags don't really define themselves well so you study the valley a bit longer to decipher them. I for one hope you do not change to this on other servers till you either work these things out or better yet and remember this is only a suggestion. Go back to the original. Remember if it's not broken then don't fix it. Once again great work on city view grapics 1100ad crew. (:s33:)
playground
Developer
on: 11 Jul 2013 [14:36]
Yes we are also willing to make the "map reading" more comfortable for players, we are currently working on it.
jsb
on: 22 Jul 2013 [19:33]
suggestion in the peace treaty, covenant or war and the contract payment shall be stipulated by own player, since this will have its own prejudice or pay!(:s30:)
gouda
on: 04 Oct 2013 [20:41]
an artifact storage for a lord and his vassals same as order storage for its members ?

market : include that vassals always see the orders of their lords !

giftshop : give gold ! now storagebox cost 70 the price of lvl-1 but cannot use for the higher levels that cost just 50 !
schnitzer90
on: 05 Oct 2013 [19:04]
gouda
Most of this things will probably not happen, because it would give people who create multiple accounts an easy way to move all bonuses and gifts received by everybody to a main account.
That's something that I don't even want to see! (:s6:)

Quote gouda:
giftshop : give gold !

Use the promo code option!

Quote gouda:
market : include that vassals always see the orders of their lords !

A search feature or something similar for the market has been suggested multiple times before. I think it would be great to have something like this, however, multi-accounts shouldn't be included.

Quote gouda:
an artifact storage for a lord and his vassals same as order storage for its members ?

I don't see a need for something like this, but I can imagine the possibilty.
gouda
on: 06 Oct 2013 [18:39]
promo codes not work in holland :(
playground
Developer
on: 07 Oct 2013 [15:57]
Quote gouda:
promo codes not work in holland :(

May i ask for more detailed description of a problem?
xaleb
on: 08 Jan 2014 [20:12]
This game is super awesome. All it needs is an app (for android first please) then i would be able to get the time to play this, my favorite game. Also if the app could not have so much graphics as to slow it down, like idk, just make the app be the old version of the game i would be SO HAPPY!!!!(:s8:)(:s9:)(:s11:)(:s1:)
adrians25
on: 31 Mar 2014 [13:30]
I'd reccomennd to create (:gold:)gold(:gold:) transfer to allies and order members aviablke(:s1:)
Carloss
on: 26 Aug 2014 [20:50]
I suggest that ends vassals on all servers, and limit the number of members in order to 25.
there will be more balance.
nambers
on: 04 May 2015 [23:06]
I suugested that in the server should be shop where we can buy some gifts and pay bronze,silver,gold coins for that at ever time not only on celebrations.(:s1:)
««« 1  2