1  2 »»»
cucullhan
on: 08 Dec 2010 [02:38]
Translate»
(:s28:)(:s28:)
am i right. All i do is build defences until the 21st, at which point i get attacked by a stronger army, whos been playing longer and have way more rescorses and expirence then any newbie.....so i guess my question is, ''Whats The Point ? ''.....Or do i have it wrong?
 1  2 »»»
crimson
on: 08 Dec 2010 [02:53]
there are some strategy but not much...if you are so against playing a non-tactic server then you have 5 other servers to chose from...
cucullhan
on: 08 Dec 2010 [03:08]
think you missed the question in there bud
crimson
on: 08 Dec 2010 [06:50]
what did i miss?
Sir Adonis
on: 08 Dec 2010 [08:07]
(:s3:)
cucullhan
on: 08 Dec 2010 [21:17]
is that all i do, build my defences/army.... or is there more?.... can i avoid being attacked by someone alot stronger or is everyone fair game?
crimson
on: 08 Dec 2010 [23:49]
Quote cucullhan:
can i avoid being attacked by someone alot stronger or is everyone fair game?

newbie protection helps with this. the 3rd and last stage of protection is the inability for players 3X your player experience points to attack you. this wears off though. Please check the mouse-over in your commander screen to see the date when the current stage is over.
Quote cucullhan:
is that all i do, build my defences/army.... or is there more?

yes, you can build, attack or whatever. Its the same as any other server. just without tactics.
cucullhan
on: 09 Dec 2010 [00:08]
my bad, should have been more clear. I'm new to the game, the server differences will be a question for another day.... My question is about general game play and as such.... what is to stop some huge army from someone who has been playing since black and white tv was the in thing, coming to my city stealing and destroying everying i have, killing all my armies, amounting to a hugh waste of time and comitment to the game on my part... is there anything (outside of luck) to stop this happening?
schnitzer90
on: 09 Dec 2010 [00:14]
Quote cucullhan:
is there anything (outside of luck) to stop this happening?

1. noob-protection
2. you, growing fast enough and getting a good defense
3. you, having good allies who protect you
4. you, getting yourself a lord
5. you, joining a strong order
6. playing on a PvE-server where destruction of buildings is very limited and cities can't be taken from you without you accepting a declarartion of war first (which you don't have to do)

I think that's pretty much all. (:s10:)
cucullhan
on: 09 Dec 2010 [00:23]
well goodie gumdrops..... keep building i guess
Monie314
on: 09 Dec 2010 [00:24]
updated: 09 Dec 2010 [00:51]
Quote cucullhan:
my bad, should have been more clear. I'm new to the game, the server differences will be a question for another day.... My question is about general game play and as such.... what is to stop some huge army from someone who has been playing since black and white tv was the in thing, coming to my city stealing and destroying everying i have, killing all my armies, amounting to a hugh waste of time and comitment to the game on my part... is there anything (outside of luck) to stop this happening?

[Removed - Inappropriate | Crimson]

i see(:demolish:) in your near future(:enemy:)
cucullhan
on: 09 Dec 2010 [00:26]
updated: 09 Dec 2010 [00:46]
bring it [Removed - Inappropriate | Crimson]
schnitzer90
on: 09 Dec 2010 [00:32]
cucullhan
I'd use (:s13:) next time or you will get in serious trouble with somebody whose nickname starts with "c" and ends with "rimson".

Monie314
Calm down,...

Quote cucullhan:
well goodie gumdrops..... keep building i guess

In the end in some way that's the point of the game... (:s30:) (:s32:)
Monie314
on: 09 Dec 2010 [00:35]
updated: 09 Dec 2010 [00:47]
Quote cucullhan:
bring it...

was only joking with you... but

"Bring it"

lol, you will have awhole lot of "Bringing" So this little month(Time) you have you better prepare yourself because you are pretty much ******
crimson
on: 09 Dec 2010 [00:50]
updated: 09 Dec 2010 [00:53]
Please guys, keep it civil, no flaming allowed on the forums. You can do that in-game with your armies.
schnitzer90, great job on that list!
schnitzer90
on: 09 Dec 2010 [01:07]
Thanks crimson.
I'm always glad if I can help. (:s11:)
 1  2 »»»