seeyou78
Dimedrol85
matze

Holy Grail Search

guarrior2
««« 1 2  3 
emiflyer
on: 06 Jul 2010 [22:32]
el jugador jesus37 tiene varias cuentas en grail adjunto el mensaje enviado por el en que reconoce ser guarrior y jesus37

este esta cagaofrom Bosco24 to emiflyer [54 minutos antes]RE:guarriorfrom guarrior to Adella [27 minutos antes]no te esplique el tema entre celia y yo soy jesus37 el mismo que te ofrecio los puntos de siervo de guarrior y el que se fue de la orden te dije que no te metieras en nuestras cosas no pierdas el tiempo pero si me quieres atacar por algun motivo atacame yo no voy a ir a contarselo a nadie estoy acostumbrao a estar solo un saludo
crimson
on: 06 Jul 2010 [22:49]
emiflyer, please make support ticket
http://support.ambergames.com/
WozBuditel
on: 29 Apr 2011 [19:46]
Quote:
1. if one significantly damages one account to help boost another's
2.u have a very unique username and there another name really close to that one
3. if there are two accounts with the same ip address and they help each other out.

So .. if for example I have a little brother who also wants to play and help me to fight .. so is it not allowed for him to create an account and play? .. cause we will have two accounts with the same ip address?
sadamzz
on: 01 May 2011 [01:40]
WozBuditel not on the same server, there are a lot of servers, he can play on any other where you aren't and none will get pwnd (:s34:)
schnitzer90
on: 01 May 2011 [01:55]
updated: 01 May 2011 [01:57]
Quote crimson:
making deals across servers is not cheating

There, crimson, I have to disagree with you. I know that this behaviour is not punished and it is very difficult to find evidence for this, but in theory the developers have said that cross-server agreements are multiaccounting.

I have just recently quoted the thread in the German forums, so I am sure that Vjaka said that somewhere in an English Thread. (:s30:)

Sorry, I just looked through that thread and wanted to comment on that one statement. I have nothing else to say on the topic. (:s19:) (:s7:) (:s1:)
crimson
on: 01 May 2011 [05:29]
Quote schnitzer90:
There, crimson, I have to disagree with you. I know that this behaviour is not punished and it is very difficult to find evidence for this, but in theory the developers have said that cross-server agreements are multiaccounting.

lol, this is a very old thread... I was corrected later after that post that they thought trans-server agreements are a form of multi-accounting.
Quote schnitzer90:
I am sure that Vjaka said that somewhere in an English Thread.
yes, he says this, I've even quoted that post a few times...
schnitzer90
on: 01 May 2011 [13:41]
Ok, then crimson, I wasn't trying to offend anyone, like I said, I just looked through the thread and wanted to point out this fact.
««« 1 2  3