matze

Holy Grail Search

guarrior2
««« 1  2  3 »»»
Flavus
on: 21 May 2010 [22:46]
Quote the kid:
ilzite and ilzite22 on crusade. I think thats a multi

No, Ilzite this is simply latvian name for girls. They both not connected in game. If you want have in game such name as in real, but this is already taken, what you will do? Just add some numbers after name (probably age).
jkljosiah
on: 21 May 2010 [23:01]
Quote jkljosiah:
I have a question, if somebody has 3 accounts on one server and only 1 on another, and all the accounts get banned on the server where he has 3, will he get banned on the other server also?
nellewalli
on: 21 May 2010 [23:18]
Normally get 2 of the 3 banned. Other server is other server and should be untouched
Artemis Cahill
on: 22 May 2010 [02:58]
posted support, they said they are two different people
crimson
on: 22 May 2010 [04:42]
Quote jkljosiah:
will he get banned on the other server also?

no
Silverskin
on: 08 Jun 2010 [20:31]
updated: 08 Jun 2010 [20:31]
See server Grail

Sein Nick: HIT_LER

(:s27:)(:s27:)
Platena
on: 09 Jun 2010 [14:10]
how do you know he has multiple accounts
ignacio1000
on: 28 Jun 2010 [10:18]
updated: 28 Jun 2010 [10:22]
1. if one significantly damages one account to help boost another's
2.u have a very unique username and there another name really close to that one
3. if there are two accounts with the same ip address and they help each other out.

there's some other ones i can't remember at the moment

but be careful i got banned from a site called teripets.com for numba 3 i didnt cheat but in all fairness they did have a bunch o evidence saying other wise and if i was in there position i would've ban me to
larocant
on: 01 Jul 2010 [20:57]
In Holy Grail...JURUPI and ELJURUPI, THE SAME person and the same account...they are spy of malditos bastardos order...GO OUT!!!
Cheaters
on: 02 Jul 2010 [06:39]
updated: 02 Jul 2010 [06:40]
As of Thursday, July 01, 2010

Crusade Server

Most Hired Mercenaries
3. sparta6 72,100

Most Vassal Points
5. sparta6 10
*maximum possible Merc Camps = 11
*maximum possible Glory Points from Merc Camps = 6,600

Most Powerful Lord
12. sparta6 13
*13 total vassals (9 primary vassals and 4 secondary vassal) in sparta6 vassal chains, capable of passing glory points to sparta6.

Starting Balance (Most Hired Mercenaries) = 72,100
(less) Personal Glory Points from Obelisk (without fountains) = max. 6,890
(less) Glory Points from Mercenary Camps = max. 6,600
(less) Order Bonus Glory Points = ~ 1,000 (most likely much less)
End Balance = 57,600 Glory Points received from vassal chains.

“Hired Mercenaries” per Vassal (9 primary, 4 secondary) = 57,600 / 13 = 4,431.54

**”Hired Mercenaries” per Vassal (Primary Vassals ONLY) = 57,600 / 9 = 6,400 (Now think about that!!)

Maximum glory points possible per vassal (without fountains) = 6,890

Going by Hired Mercenaries, sparta6 receives an AVERAGE of 4,431.54 glory points from EACH of the 13 vassals in his vassal chains. Furthermore, he is receiving an average of 6,400 glory points from EACH of his Primary Vassals. I don’t believe anyone can create a valid argument how that is the least bit reasonable. sparta6 is cheating and should be stopped.

Before you suggest fountains are being used, consider this:
Strongest Army
2. sparta6 703,725
*you will not achieve that attack power and still field an effective army by converting all population into fountain glory points.

I challenge that there is no logical explanation for all 13 vassals in sparta6 vassal chains to be gifting him an AVERAGE of over 4,400 glory points. I further challenge that sparta6 has either been creating multi accounts or collecting accounts from players who quit for the specific purpose of gifting himself glory points.

I CHALLENGE admin to look into this matter and MANY others like it, to discover their methods of cheating and take necessary steps to stop and prevent the cheating. The integrity and balance of this game is severely threatened by cheating. It has always been that way, and despite the cries from players to “do something”, it continues to go unchecked.
crimson
on: 02 Jul 2010 [08:16]
Quote Cheaters:
I don’t believe anyone can create a valid argument how that is the least bit reasonable. sparta6 is cheating and should be stopped.

he knows friends across servers probably...making deals across servers is not cheating, just, resourceful...
Quote Cheaters:
I challenge that there is no logical explanation for all 13 vassals in sparta6 vassal chains to be gifting him an AVERAGE of over 4,400 glory points.

I bet at least 3 to 6 offer 6890...
Quote Cheaters:
I further challenge that sparta6 has either been creating multi accounts or collecting accounts from players who quit for the specific purpose of gifting himself glory points.

its possible but your claims are not proof enough. its not really even suspicious to me...
Cheaters
on: 02 Jul 2010 [09:00]
Quote Cheaters:
**”Hired Mercenaries” per Vassal (Primary Vassals ONLY) = 57,600 / 9 = 6,400 (Now think about that!!)

You conveniently missed that quote. Note that I specified Primary vassals for that one. If that isn't suspicious to you then I must say you're a pretty ignorant man. I wouldn't be surprised if he still has unused Glory Points available too.

Quote crimson:
its possible but your claims are not proof enough.

I have offered way more evidence than anyone has ever offered here. If I had access to more I would surely offer more. Anyway, it can't hurt to present a solid argument and request for further investigation.
jkljosiah
on: 02 Jul 2010 [15:30]
Quote Cheaters:
Quote Cheaters:

You conveniently missed that quote

Maybe its because what the hell your saying makes no sience.
nathankwan
on: 02 Jul 2010 [15:36]
Quote jkljosiah:
makes no sience.

neather do u (:s8:)
crimson
on: 02 Jul 2010 [22:42]
Quote Cheaters:
I have offered way more evidence than anyone has ever offered here.

by "here" do you mean this thread? if so, yes, you did offer more facts than anyone else, probably because you are supposed to report it to support...
http://support.ambergames.com/
Quote Cheaters:
If that isn't suspicious to you then I must say you're a pretty ignorant man.

maybe, but once upon a time, I too had 6 (or 7) vassals that offered 6890...so, for me, its easier to believe.
Quote Cheaters:
I have offered way more evidence than anyone has ever offered here.

what you offered is no more than just mere facts. not too many players can offer evidence of cheater, just suspicions.
I'm not saying "don't try". all I'm saying is don't expect him to be a cheater...
««« 1  2  3 »»»