on: 23 Dec 2019 [23:21]
updated: 25 Dec 2019 [12:37]
Dear Knights and Ladies!
We are pleased to announce our research competition "We decorate the Christmas tree"!
The tradition of decorating the New Year tree is known from Celtic traditions and today it is difficult to imagine a New Year holiday without snow and spruce.
We invite you to take part in the holiday contest and receive New Year prizes.
To do this, you need to find holiday artifacts with which we will decorate the Christmas tree.
And now the conditions of competition:
- Epic server does not participate in the competition!
- To receive a prize, you need to place 1-10 researched logs in one report with the found different artifacts: Blue Christmas Ball, Red Christmas Ball, Xmas Ball, Xmas Candy, Xmas Branch, Huge Ruby, Flawless Emerald, Huge Sapphire, Gems, Pearl.
- Logs are accepted only from temporary locations.
- The location can be investigated only once.
- In the report, you can specify only one log with mandatory research.
- Temporary locations located inside the contour are not accepted!
- Location "secret treasure" will not be considered.
- All battle logs have to be in the above mentioned contest period of time.
- In order to preserve you logs copy them to your computer.
- Attentively check your report before sending!
- Contest starts 24.12.2019, 00:01 and ends 31.12.2019, 23:59 (server time)
Attention combat logs are accepted only in the form of report! To draw up your report, click on the pencil drawing:
The player who finds the most of all different artifacts will receive the main prize: 300000 gold and 100000 diamonds + Bonus
Players who post 10 investigated logs and 10 or more different artifacts will receive a prize: 200000 gold and 50000 diamonds + bonus
Players who place less than 10 researched logs with different artifacts will receive a prize: 30000 gold and 10000 diamonds + bonus
Forward brave knights and beautiful ladies and not a step back!
Good luck and have fun on exploring locations!
on: 13 Jan 2020 [16:45]
updated: 13 Jan 2020 [16:48]
Congratulations to the winners of the contest: We decorate the Christmas tree!
Unification of Aragon