Envija
Fejlesztő
ekkor: 25 Aug 2022 [20:34]
frissítve: 25 Aug 2022 [20:35]
Translate»
Autumn is almost here and very soon we will have a new school year!
Our blacksmiths approve of the desire for knowledge and decided to honor the memory of the classic of medieval military art Frederick I Barbarossa!
In his honor, they forged a new axe and improved superior breastplate.

As you know, Frederick was the son of Frederick II the One-Eyed, Duke of Swabia, and Judith of Bavaria, half-brother of Conrad, Count Palatine of the Rhine; was the nephew of King Conrad III of Germany. In 1147, after the death of his father, he became Duke of Swabia. Soon he took part in the Second Crusade, during which, thanks to his courage and valor, he won universal respect. Frederick Barbarossa created a large European army for his time, the main force of which was the heavy knightly cavalry, and improved its organization. Returning to Germany, the sick king (his uncle) recommended that the princes choose Frederick as their successor. He died on February 15, 1152, and already on March 4, Frederick took the empty throne.

This week's special promo:
Diamond Mine for buying 1100 promo,
Astro Castle for the purchase of 2400,
Special lottery mine for 3500,
Baba Yaga's House for 5100,
Lilac Castle for a purchase of 11000 and
Exclusive city of Manzanares for 22000.

P.S. Attention! To get bonus locations, you need to contact technical support and have a free bonus/city/resource point.

Changes:
1. Ox Statue, Clan Castle and Magdeburg have received additional levels
2. Added assortment in the diamond shop
3. Fixed the problem of accepting resources
4. A limit on the allowable number of bonus points has been introduced - 30
judemanylia
ekkor: 30 May 2023 [12:07]
Summer days are hot but it is also a good opportunity for us to travel to many interesting places. world of mario