ekkor: 21 Jun 2019 [12:33]
frissítve: 21 Jun 2019 [13:04]
The summer solstice day is the lightest day of the year, for it is on this day, only once a year, that we can spend the shortest night sitting by the fire among our family, friends or acquaintances.
The 1100AD team sincerely congratulates all players on the upcoming Holiday and wishes that peace and love reign in your families and hearts.
In honor of this holiday - starting from June 20 until July 11, new items, promotions, games and special offers will be available in the game!
In all the cities where there is a free square of sand or grass, a special, festive tree will appear - Oak. Once in a while the Oak tree lights up with colorful ribbons and brings its owner a gift. Visit your oak regularly and have fun finding the gifts! Among the gifts can be found - resources, artifacts, unique soldiers, gold and diamonds.
PLAYING ALL TOGETHER
Take a part in the mini-game "Match three" and try your luck in the battle among the best!
The rules of the game are very simple:
It is necessary to collect in a row or column of 3, 4 or 5 identical elements.
Depending on the number of collected items, the player receives points. Accumulate game points and get super prizes! The more games are played, the more valuable prizes you can get.
For each player and each Order, there are statistics on the number of points collected and at the end of the holidays the TOP-10 best players and TOP-10 best Orders on each server will receive valuable prizes.
Additionally, we are announcing a mid-server contest!
The top 3 players from this TOP will receive special prizes, however each player can receive only one prize in the categories:
- The best player in the mini-game;
- The best decorator;
- the best collector of combinations;
- The best player in effectiveness;
- Hot Player.
After awarding the 15 players who won prizes in the above-listed tops, this time we will award 15 more players from the top “best mini-game player”*, who showed excellent results, but could not get into the top 3 best.
* Player receives only one prize for only 1 nomination.
Follow the statistics of the game and win unique prizes!
MINI GAME - FESTIVE TABLE
Mini-game "Festive table" - it's time to prepare for the holiday and set the table for the guests! To complete the task, you need to collect special artifacts that can be obtained for the exploration in temporary locations (Wrecked wagon, military camp, fair, dense forest, misty mine, Iroquois camp, sunken ships bay, Zizorsky castle and burnt village). The artifacts need to be inserted into the appropriate slots on the festive table. When all parts are in their places, the player receives the specified reward. List of rewards can be shuffled for gold.
For each player, statistics are kept about how many festive tables have been laid. At the end of the holidays, the TOP 10 best players will get a prize. Your place in the top you can see in the TOP statistics.
In the Mini game "festive table" there is also a mid server competition!
TOP-20 best players among all servers that will gain the most points in the mini-game will receive valuable prizes.
NEW TEMPORARY SOLDIER
For the time of the celebration, a new soldier will appear in the game - the Ranger,but this time, a new soldier has been added to his teammate - the Horse Ranger. Soldiers can be obtained for a mini-game, purchased or received as a gift. The soldiers will serve until September, after which they will automatically retire. The exact time of disappearance will be announced later.
GROWING UP - ADDING NEW LEVELS TO BUILDINGS AND LOCATIONS
Mercenary and population locations received two additional levels of development. This requires a new artifact, which will improve the location to level 14.
Draft buildings also received additional levels of development. All unique buildings can be raised to level 20, except the Lighthouse. Alexandrian Lighthouse can be improved to level 22.
Castles got the opportunity to improve their level to 43!
Dear players, improving their possessions, remember that some types of buildings require not only a draft, but also accompanying buildings.
NEW HERO SKILLS
Heroes get three new skills: Master of the sword, Master of the spear and Master of the ax, and each unit got the type of weapon he owns.
Now for the hero militia attack, there are 2 skills - a hand-to-hand and master of axes, for a swordsman's attack - a hand-to-hand and master of the sword, and an attack of the Teutonic knight will be enhanced by the skills of the cavalry and master of the sword.
Skills will be available also on current heroes.
ADDITIONS IN ORDER
The orders have a new tab - Quests.
There are 15 assignments available daily for the order. For the completion of the assignments, points are added, which gradually fills the scale. Filling the scale brings nice bonuses in the form of useful artifacts, gold, diamonds, units and even points of development of the order. Prizes come to all members of the order (except for points of development of the order).
But this pleasure is not cheap. To accomplish the mission, the knights of the order must empty their storages and put the missing ingredients in sufficient quantity in the order.
If a recipe is assembled, you can click the make button, the artifacts will be removed from the order’s vault, and in exchange the scale will be filled with points.
To perform these tasks, some artifacts can be moved to the order, but unfortunately it is impossible to issue a player from the order.
Important: Only the Master of the Order can collect recipes.
The number of points collected can be seen in a special top. For points scored during the holidays there will be prizes, after that the Top will only be informative.
Do not miss the festive events in the game:
On the night of June 23 to June 24, in honor of the Summer Solstice, everyone will receive pleasant gifts!
During the holidays in the game store you can find items at low prices, as well as the following discounts:
- 50% for the transfer of artifacts;
- 40% for the purchase of vassal points and points of possession of locations;
- 40% for the construction of tunnels;
- 30% for the construction of all mercenary camps;
- 30% for the construction of the fort and walls in the valley;
- 25% for building castles up to level 40
In the diamond store, the drafts are in a separate section.
Hero's life and attack increased to 15,000
DID YOU KNEW THAT:
1. There is a distinguish between winter and summer solstice. Currently (2010–2025) world time (in other time zones, these dates may differ by day: east of Greenwich may be more days, west of Greenwich — less than a day) in the northern hemisphere, the winter solstice occurs on December 21 or (before leap years) on December 22, and the summer solstice occurs on June 20 (in leap years) or on June 21. In the southern hemisphere, on the contrary, the December solstice is summer, and the June solstice is winter.
2. In the culture and mythology of many countries, the days of the winter and summer solstices have a mystical significance. One of the most famous traditional names for the winter solstice is Yule, the summer solstice is called Midsummer. Ivan Kupala (Ivanov Day, Kupala Night) is a folk festival of Eastern Slavs, dedicated to the summer solstice and the highest flowering of nature and celebrated on June 24 (July 7). By the time it coincides with the Christian holiday of the Nativity of John the Baptist. In the calendar cycle is symmetrical to Christmas.
ekkor: 21 Jun 2019 [16:19]