chester23
ekkor: 22 Aug 2013 [10:16]
Translate»
Admit it. There is no denying. The English forum of 1100AD is pretty much dead. But it is not the fault of the players or the moderators, but the developers.

Click on View latest posts. At any given moment, the amount of latest posts you see on the Russian forum is much greater (sometimes over 10 fold) than on the English forum. It saddens me at times to see ZERO latest posts on the English forum.

Is it because the Russian speaking players are more active than the English speaking players? I think not. Many of us have taken our conversation off this forum onto other venues for one real good reason. Lack of attention and participation by the developers

Browse through the Russian forum. It is apparent that several developers provide interactive conversation with the players there. Here, not so much. It is harder than pulling teeth to get the developers to participate and interact with the English speaking players.

So why do I continue to purchase and use gold on a regular basis with less than optimal service on the forums? Why am I addicted to playing this game spending millions of Won (yes, I'm a Korean) to support the game? It's not because I enjoy being treated as a second rate citizen, uhm, player. It's not because I enjoy hearing old news or important announcements when I search through the Russian forum that was NEVER made on the English forum. (But I am certain many English speaking players quit the game exactly because of that reason.) It is because we have set up a great method of communication amongst several dedicated players from literally all over the world. If there is an important announcement made only on the Russian forum, it is brought to our attention.

But why do we players have to resort to such grapevine information sharing when we have a perfectly working English forum here? English is the most commonly spoken language in the world. It is not my native language, but I come here because... well, the Korean forum is really truly DEAD. And I'm sorry, but at my age, I am not willing to pick up Russian just to communicate well playing 1100AD.

DEVELOPERS. Please make the English forum better by giving us more attention. Provide us with the same information as you do the Russian speaking players. Provide us with the same level of response as you do the Russian speaking players.

I know this topic has been broached here many times before. The only reason I bring it up again is because remaining silent is viewed as being happy and nothing is wrong. I am happy, but there are still things we can do to improve!

http://1100ad.com/forum/view/33138/last#btm

Kvóta:

They don't care about us Chester... We are not russian we don't count.

I refuse to accept that the developers don't care about us. I still have faith that the developers care and make every effort to give us English speaking players the same treatment as they do the Russian speaking players.

I still enjoy the game. I hope you do too.
playground
Fejlesztő
ekkor: 22 Aug 2013 [13:46]
I check English forums every day, but if there is no questions - what can i answer? All news and patch notes are posted on both forums, so there cant be any difference. On Russian forum i see at least 10 questions / suggestions daily, but here sometimes no posts at all.

Also i answer questions only in my working hours, so don't expect an answer to appear at night, be patient.
jsb
ekkor: 23 Aug 2013 [00:25]
chester23
(:s5:)(:s5:)the question is, English players leave the forum to write only in English Russian forum, all questions are asked there, then the English forum to be little used .(:s33:)
chester23
ekkor: 23 Aug 2013 [09:13]
Playground,

Thank you for giving us more attention on this English forum. I hope you and the rest of the developers continue to listen to what we have to say on this forum and continue to interact with English speaking players.

Again, thank you.

감사합니다. ^^