««« 1 ... 3  4 
DaemonWar
ekkor: 14 Jun 2013 [03:56]
Translate»
I started playing on 17/03/2011.
After more than two years spending time and money because ambergames thought that would be a serious undertaking, receive the message that the server will close achievement.
We have the option to choose another server to be transferred half of that was spent in the last five months.
This is disrespectful to those who believed in the project of 1100AD in Brazil.
I even acretidar that one day I would transfer my empire to my son, but actually wasted my time and money.
I spent over $ 4,000.00 USD with the game 1100AD.
Today I have 12 cities, 36 points and mercenary camps and over 150 heroes.

If this attitude is confirmed, we'll have to get gamers in the world and sites ranking games lack of commitment ambergames with your customers.
Nobody wants to sail in a canoe stuck ...(:rob:)(:gold:)(:rob:)(:gold:)(:rob:)(:gold:)
««« 1 ... 3  4 
FranciscoI
ekkor: 19 Jun 2013 [20:39]
I'm new at this game, but in the short time that I was present in the same, really liked. I would not want this game to end like this, I know that many players will miss it too much and the company also will be the loser with that attitude, I would lose very little about all this, but I see that other players would lose three years of investment, not fair such payments mainly for players who have invested years in this game. why peopl the company that there is decent and what players ask.
I await response from the moderators.
jsb
ekkor: 17 Jul 2013 [02:58]
FranciscoIDaemonWar
I understand your side, but you should study the other side.
If you have a large company with several branches, one branch fails to make profit is the new one that gives you a percentage of profit the most advantageous. So what do you do?
this may be the reason for the acid end server.
Most everyone had a return to the new server, of course it was not what everyone expected, more is a new server and there is no big or strong players, all on the same level.
I hope to have acid fair response and have a good game!(:s30:)
««« 1 ... 3  4