DaemonWar
ekkor: 25 Oct 2012 [18:36]
Translate»
Hello

Due to complaints constants,'m creating a topic for players to bring to the attention of Brazil's amberGames dissatisfaction with the management server BoaCompra Conquest Word: conquista.1100ad.com
sfeton
ekkor: 25 Oct 2012 [19:24]
dear sir moderator:

despite iminigo I sign people up under all that daemonwar speak. This server is abandoned, you guys are too stupid to not provide necessary support to the people, I bet many people do not buy more gold so often like before I was not even buy more.
and then so that we ask that you guys more support for us to play back up will not end up with that much heavy envestiam players who stop playing this game and that my caso.E know that some will think that I'm giving a reason to stop playing is not over, so why we lost the war that I see for the plays I really like this game and would like to continue playing even if I lost earning.

Sehr geehrter Herr Moderator

Trotz iminigo ich unterschreiben Leute unter all dem daemonwar sprechen. Dieser Server verlassen wird, euch zu dumm, um keine notwendige Unterstützung, um den Menschen sind, ich wette, viele Leute kaufen nicht mehr Gold wie so oft, bevor ich nicht einmal zu kaufen war mehr.
und dann, so dass wir Sie bitten, euch mehr Unterstützung für uns zurück zu spielen, bis am Ende nicht mit so viel schweren envestiam Spieler, die dieses Spiel spielen zu stoppen und dass meine caso.E weiß, dass einige denken, dass ich gebe ein Grund aufhören zu spielen ist noch nicht vorbei, also warum wir den Krieg, die ich sehe für die Spiele ich mag dieses Spiel und möchte weiter spielen, auch wenn ich verdienen verloren verloren.
generaljosue120
ekkor: 25 Oct 2012 [19:55]
Actually that's a shame, have both players and one server does not do deserve.

I think the vast majority have the desire to buy gold, more by lack of support and of interest to administrators, many are leaving to play.

We make this appeal, to see if someone do something. (: s2:) this is how we feel, after having spent and then abandoned by own that should give comfort to us.
gaucho10
ekkor: 26 Oct 2012 [00:39]
gostaria que todos os jogadores parassem de jogar nesse servidor pois esse servidor é uma vergonha vcs que administram o jogo nao tem um pingo de considerançao com os jogadores (:s13:)
jaksono
ekkor: 26 Oct 2012 [02:57]
frissítve: 26 Oct 2012 [16:45]
(:s33:)Our server forgot this, we need it to be updated, we are investing without the benefit of other servers!!(:s6:)
Angelo_sp
ekkor: 26 Oct 2012 [05:47]
Developers of 1100AD.
This game abandoned this in Brazil, there are no more updates and the price of gold is very expensive. It's getting increasingly difficult to continue playing. We need a new moderator, accompanying the game and support us, just so we can keep playing here.
Hopefully your answer, and then we can decide whether we continue to be customers of his company.
Thank you!
jamangelo
ekkor: 26 Oct 2012 [05:58]
frissítve: 26 Oct 2012 [05:59]
(:s33:)
Dear developers 1100ad.
We have sent several requests and complaints about gold prices and especially the abandonment of this server here in Brazil. We call special attention to our server, only thus will be possible to continue playing and investing here.
Thank you.
Dath
ekkor: 26 Oct 2012 [16:20]
frissítve: 26 Oct 2012 [16:43]
Mr. Moderator, we need updates, the server is stopped, not invested in it, our moderators n] to solve anything, we need it to be updated soon, we have no fortress, historic cities, universities and even abandoned the new archer diamond!! !!!(:s27:)(:s33:)(:s16:)
Kolulo
ekkor: 26 Oct 2012 [16:21]
frissítve: 26 Oct 2012 [16:44]
Let's moderator, upgrade our server!!!!!
Costeau
ekkor: 26 Oct 2012 [16:23]
frissítve: 26 Oct 2012 [16:44]
Yeah, we need news, historical cities, all the other servers have!!!!!(:s16:)