ibizafree
ekkor: 03 Apr 2012 [20:22]
Translate»
I would like to ask something that dont appear in the wikipedia tutorial.
Many new players have a discussion regarding one issue:
if you have an army with diferent heroes and all of them own artifacts.....only the artifacts used by the leader heroe are useful...or the rest of heroes can use their own artifacts affecting positively the army.
Example....permanent artifacts- if 3 heroes use them the power of the army is increased...in what percentage eg: leader sword plus 3 attack -2nd heroes sword 66% or the 3 plus attack-3rd heroe sword 33% of the 3 heroe sword?
Non permanent artifacts....same question.Arrows artifacts are more effectives if the first 3 heroes use them at same time?in what percentage?
Obviously if your army leader heroe is master in artifacts the army will have more benefit if he use artifacts...but if the master in artifacts is the army 3 rd or 4 th heroe?..
Thanks
crimson
ekkor: 04 Apr 2012 [06:57]
Kvóta ibizafree:
.only the artifacts used by the leader heroe are useful...

(:s11:)
only the leader hero artifacts are active. all other heroes who used artifacts are wasted.
ibizafree
ekkor: 04 Apr 2012 [08:20]
Thanks......the permanent and the unpermanent I assume?
crimson
ekkor: 04 Apr 2012 [09:34]
correct, both.
Aachen
ekkor: 27 Jun 2012 [01:47]
Additional clarification if you would be so kind

if you have two different armies going to or in the same place

do you still only have one leader (your highest ranked hero)

or would each have it's own leader (highest ranked hero in its' group)

if each army even in one site is considered separate then can each leader of each army use its' own artifacts ?

(it would make sense so you could have multiple specialized armies maximizing specialized artifacts)
forestlaw
ekkor: 27 Jun 2012 [05:09]
If it is like other abilities, which I'm guessing it is, each army's leader is separate, even if they are in the same location, so each army's leader's artifacts will be useful.
crimson
ekkor: 27 Jun 2012 [07:12]
each group has its own leaders.
LA1115
Moderátor
ekkor: 27 Jun 2012 [13:19]
Kvóta Aachen:
do you still only have one leader (your highest ranked hero)

or would each have it's own leader (highest ranked hero in its' group)

For clarification : The leading hero is NOT the one with the highest level in a an army but the one who is the FIRST one on the list. You will see it when regarding the formation of an army: he is carrying a crown. You can choose which one should be the leader by reordering the heroes in this army.
1100adx
ekkor: 28 Jun 2012 [13:22]
I take 12lotery,10take-10gold,2take-30gold= admin my take 4 prays????

(:s4:)And 8 lotery(:s22:)(:s28:)????????????????????(:s2:)
Paņēmu 12loterijas ,saņēmu 4artefaktus -balvu,kur palika 8loterijas(:s4:)(:s28:)(:s2:)??????????????
1100adx
ekkor: 28 Jun 2012 [13:23]
Kruta(:s4:)