ibizafree
ekkor: 22 Mar 2012 [20:34]
Translate»
Hi there..I noticed few weeks ago that power of marauders had been increased...thats not too bad (even I dont really understand the reason?) but I noticed too days ago that may be....just may be...developers had been too far away.
in a riot in one of my camps 250 norman archer and 100 teutonic knight killed .....listen....1.000 pikeman+1.500 swords+250 archers+250 marksman+ 5 scouts and 1 explorer...in agresivity high and mediun range attack and....my poor and unpowerfull tropps didnt killed even one of this superpowerfull marauders !!!!(:s15:)
May be its me....but you dont think these marauders have superpowers?...its a bit(trying to be polite)unrealistic?.
I would really apreciatte if any person with more knowledge than me could throw some light on this.
Best
Maddog
ekkor: 22 Mar 2012 [20:41]
if your army was on the castle...the normans could hit your troops from range 4 and you would not see them
KannNixBaby
ekkor: 22 Mar 2012 [20:47]
true, but in the past the army moved around after it was attacked and found the marauders. atm they are still standing on same place and it seems they like to be killed (:s2:)

i noticed that a few days ago.....
ibizafree
ekkor: 23 Mar 2012 [12:46]
yes.....its obvious that norman attack from 4 cells...but even not very lighty troops in real will move their assets if they are attacked....its totally unreal.Dont forgett that they are in high agresivity....the only way to see that this will not happen its incluide one norman in my defensive army?
crimson
ekkor: 23 Mar 2012 [15:40]
ibizafree, what number do you have for your adaptive range range setting?
0? 1? 2? 3? 4? 5? other?
ibizafree
ekkor: 23 Mar 2012 [16:00]
crimson
ekkor: 24 Mar 2012 [08:06]
Kvóta ibizafree:
and 1 explorer

what is this? a hero?

OK, the last think I can think of:
I was in a university training. my army settings was ranged/adaptive with adaptive range range set to 1. there was one time a issue where 2 group entered into my sight at the same time at different locations at the same distance from my army. my army just sat there and just attacked with ranged troops. I found that my armies were alternating which group they were targeting faster than they could move 1 cell. therefore they could not move.

Send a support ticket in and ask them to test this.
ibizafree
ekkor: 26 Mar 2012 [09:23]
is an scout....I sended 1 norman archer to complete the army...and be sure the marauders group are detected ..and which was my surprise ?..They were killed again.I really think that something is really wrong.This group of marauders CAN NOT kill a numerous group of troops protecting a camp.The amount of riots is excessive by far and the way that are managed these riots would make that we need a 3.000 troops army to protect each camp?.....I dont want to say that the way that these riots and marauders are runned are a gold contributibe isuue...but seems like this.
best