clanboar
ekkor: 08 Feb 2012 [21:33]
Translate»
Hi, I hope I get an answer to this quick because I think my city will be destroyed soon.

Another player is threatening me he seem to have allies which I don't at the moment. I want to get ready to move my troops if need be to a new town I have made in a different account. Can I make an alliance with the new town without that player seeing it?
Also I have the ability to get a new city soon - how do I get a hidden city please?

Pleaase please please help!!
schnitzer90
Moderátor
ekkor: 08 Feb 2012 [23:43]
Kvóta clanboar:
I want to get ready to move my troops if need be to a new town I have made in a different account.

That is not possible and it is also considered cheating ("multi-accounting") to have more then one account on the same server.

I suggest you leave one account and never login to it again.

Kvóta clanboar:
how do I get a hidden city please?

You can use this feature by clicking on the small triangle next to your city's name in the city view. An option will appear, by clicking on that button you can "hide" your city. That means it will not be shown in the valley view or your profile (but it can still be attacked). It costs (:gold:) though. Another option would be to buy this feature with diamonds.
Pavvylun
ekkor: 11 Feb 2012 [02:36]
Thats funny you should say that since the very same player who has bullied me out of the game has a Lord with exactly the same name as him with a couple of digits on the end. So I don't stand a chance.

Guess I won't use the account I have spent the last few months building up so a big cheat can take my two cities and get even stronger still.