Translate»
hi man ,i need to ask you a question ,are you here
crimson
ekkor: 21 Jan 2012 [12:51]
man, just send pm...
caymerra
ekkor: 21 Jan 2012 [15:41]
ok since you're here
why did you change your COA on the forum the last one really showed you real color which is deep red which is the meaning of you're name right? .oh i know, because you're a moderator you have to put the 1100ad logo .where's your FREEDOM !
schnitzer90
Moderátor
ekkor: 21 Jan 2012 [16:29]
frissítve: 21 Jan 2012 [16:53]
caymerra
Could you please either explain what exactly it is that you want or continue this conversation via privat messages?
It seems to me that this is not appropriate content for this forum.

And also, why would you think that crimson has to have "1100ad" in his logo? I am a moderator too and I have never been asked to do that. (:s28:)
caymerra
ekkor: 21 Jan 2012 [20:09]
oh i think i never noticed what's your COA schnitzer90
anyway i only wanted to ask the man what servers does he play on so i can send him a pm
schnitzer90
Moderátor
ekkor: 21 Jan 2012 [20:36]
Kvóta caymerra:
i only wanted to ask the man what servers does he play on so i can send him a pm

In that case:
Find him in the forum and click on his COA to see his stats. (:s30:) Here is the link! (:s10:)

Kvóta caymerra:
oh i think i never noticed what's your COA

You don't have to, not at all. I just felt I needed to point out that not all mods have the 1100ad logo. (:s28:)
caymerra
ekkor: 22 Jan 2012 [14:46]
O.k let me see that link
Thanks
caymerra
ekkor: 22 Jan 2012 [14:48]
The only server i play on is Crusade and it looks like he doesn't play on Crusade so what now ?(:s31:)
crimson
ekkor: 22 Jan 2012 [14:51]
Kvóta caymerra:
anyway i only wanted to ask the man what servers does he play on so i can send him a pm

try the new servers
Kvóta caymerra:
why did you change your COA on the forum the last one really showed you real color which is deep red which is the meaning of you're name right? .oh i know, because you're a moderator you have to put the 1100ad logo .where's your FREEDOM !

actually, only developers (i think) are supposed to have the COA I currently have right now. it was a mistake (i think) since it was only available to the public for a very short time before it was removed from the selection list. I have not been instructed to either equip or remove this COA so it stays for now! I like my current COA because is more of a crimson color rather than the simple red which was my previous COA.
caymerra
ekkor: 22 Jan 2012 [14:58]
i liked the previous one more but if you think it's better ,well i can't argue about that (:s11:)
crimson
ekkor: 22 Jan 2012 [15:49]
Kvóta caymerra:
i liked the previous one more

I'm happy that you have your own opinion and stand by it unwaveringly. Its a good quality I think.
caymerra
ekkor: 22 Jan 2012 [19:21]
thank you and i think you're a bunch of good qualities merged together
(:s11:)
Karloc
ekkor: 23 Jan 2012 [10:41]
Hu?

Haven't received your message caymerra...
That's right, I don't play on Crusade...
Can you please come on Outremer? It is a new and nice server (:s1:)
caymerra
ekkor: 23 Jan 2012 [14:39]
Kvóta Karloc:
come on Outremer?

i know it's nice i read all about it ,but this is my last year in school and i don't think i have much time to start on a new server that's why i only play on crusade ,so when the school ends i think i'll come on Outremer.