TomiBullet
on: 11 Dec 2009 [23:34]
Translate»
I will form an alliance on livonian server(so called VIKINGS)! Let me shortly speak about it...
Alliance will except maximum 10 members and those 10 members needs to be active! Every member of VIKINGS will get his own position(by his choise) so u will do what u do best! I personaly will take some time and explane some important things about the game, tactics, alliance itc...some of the things will be explaned later(alliance stuff) becouse of security of the alliance! Also i will make shore that ur ass stay alive and stabile, all that u will need to do is to respect few alliance sugestions! Becouse MMM is very strong player and obviously thinks that he can do whatever, take out whoever and shit on everyones head, i decided to make this server more interesting! Most of u probably wont even think about to join vikings couse seems just imposible to fight against 150players and after all strongest player but...i personaly learned how to survive in 1100ad and iam ready to share that with u! Iam also shore that anyone can be defeated! Game needs atention, smurt planing person with good tactical skills and big balls! I might be wrong or to much self confident but i will work best as i can to aprove that some good personal skills can defeat power! one thing more...those 100+ vassals of MMM, seems to me boring, childles players that doesnt know anything else but crying asking papa for sugar!
if his deffence(that probably doesnt even exsist), boring game, no real deal interest u then u should ask him for vassal spot...if u are ready to show what u are made off and get some excperiance, excitment in ur game then message me! (:s23:)
enjoy the game, REGARDS(:s21:)