««« 1  2 
pps
on: 08 Nov 2009 [15:47]
Translate»
In order to form A Massive Alliance (MA) one needs to have all of the MA members in their List of Ally thus requiring one to send out to a large number "Request for Ally" to all the other members and they will all need to accept/commence/??? the ALLY.

I currently have 215 players in my "List of Ally". (Sun 08 Nov 2009)

If the game allowed me to send a

"HELP! I am under attack!! Please send help!!!"

message to all my Allies (it's currently broken and I cannot do that), there would likely be a handful of my Allies on and they could send aid (Armies). Before the player who declared war on me arrived there would likely be other Allies login and see the message as well and (hopefully) more Armys would arrive. The opposing player, when he arrives, would be greated by possibly 1000's of armies on Aggressive Stance (hint, hint) and the opponent would be soundly defeated.

That being said, I have read forum posts that state that Allies have attacked each other when they are nearby each other. Anyone reading this that cares to share what they have found out to be the secret to preventing this from happening, please post your advice in a Separate Forum Thread so we can keep that information separate from this thread. TIA (Thanks In Advance).

Since I have the largest list of Allies, that I know of, in our MA, I will post my list here (in a separate thread) and you can all begin sending out your requests to the other members if you think you want to be part of this MA.

Pete
««« 1  2 
khzr
on: 14 Nov 2009 [22:12]
lolz MMM never seen you on the forum before
««« 1  2