Itada
on: 28 Oct 2009 [11:24]
Translate»
Hey.

I'm making an alliance for 1100AD Livonian server, and the alliance name is NorthEast Terrors (NET for short). Note that there is no 'Alliance Hall' so you can't tell who is a member, although I WILL keep a list of who is members so you can differentiate between alliance members and enemies.

NET is set to become a small, but aggressive and powerful alliance as the world goes out of Newbie Protection. Currently, here are the requirements:

1) MUST be NorthEast. (meaning +/+ co-ordinates) This is to ensure that everyone can aid each other easily without taking days, or even weeks to carry their troops to said destination.

2) War parcipitation. Everyone must be able to parcipitate in at least one war (whether your role is attacking or just sending resources or troops). This is to ensure that everyone has a fair piece of the action and no-one is left out.

3) MUST BE AGGRESSIVE. I WILL NOT SAY THIS AGAIN. Aggressive means attacking active players. Yes, that's right. Active. It's not called an aggressive alliance for nothing.

Thanks for reading. Please contact me if you have any queries or would like to join (I am keeping a personal list of alliance members on a notepad document).
toms32
on: 28 Oct 2009 [11:27]
Interesting... I might join, but my question is, what do you mean by +/+ co-ordinates? It does not say + or -... It just says a valley and the two numbers.
Itada
on: 28 Oct 2009 [12:05]
updated: 28 Oct 2009 [12:05]
@Tom:

My answer is:

So say you had both numbers on the positives, that means you're in Northeast.

So following that example, we will look at the map as a co-ordinates map.

This minus sign - means negative.
This plus sign + means positive (co-ordinates).

(-/-) Coordinates = Southwest.
(-/+) Coordinates = Southeast.
(+/-) Coordinates = Northwest.
(+/+) Coordinates = Northeast (our alliance area).
toms32
on: 28 Oct 2009 [12:13]
Thank you for your time(:s1:) I just misunderstood a thing :P Because if I am not mistaken then positive meant that you had no sign, right? Like if you are in south it will show the minus sign in front but if you are in North there wont be any sign, correct?
Itada
on: 28 Oct 2009 [12:27]
Yeah.

For example '+5' would just show up as the integer (whole number) '5' on the valley.

So say we had (+50/+6). The + is just used to show that the integer is positive. The valley will display the co-ordinates as (50/6).
jacce
on: 28 Oct 2009 [12:31]
Hmm, I'll join!
toms32
on: 28 Oct 2009 [12:35]
Ok cool. That was my main question :P In that case I might join. I still have to think about it a bit, cause I might be making my own alliance, but I will think about joining here.
Itada
on: 28 Oct 2009 [12:39]
By the way, for anyone who wishes to contact me in-game, my username in the actual game is also Itada.
gunner1700
on: 28 Oct 2009 [23:08]
Itade ur town cant have negative coordinates.....
madeye
on: 30 Oct 2009 [14:13]
Do not apply travian rules here. It is not the same. Here we have co-ordinates and valleys. lol