ukrunner
on: 09 Sep 2009 [18:31]
updated: 09 Sep 2009 [18:46]
Translate»
I left my army in abandoned mines and they got defeated, I looked at the detailed report and I do not see them getting killed at all and yet some how they were all killed and I dont even know by who...this is so stupid i do not understand why they cant tell me who killed me if anyone even did. (:s13:)

here is my report:
All your troops were defeated in city abandoned mines. You lost: Man-at-arms 48, Marksman 116, Archer 326, Horse Archer 61, Hero 1, Knight 15. You killed: Slave 38106, Highwayman 1.

I know that slaves did not kill me because i had a lot of archers, so it must have been someones army but i dont know who!!!!!!!!!!!

someone please explain this to me!
GorBlood
on: 09 Sep 2009 [22:55]
same thing happened to me.. send it an army.. and lost every soldier (:s20:)
skullbotrock
on: 09 Sep 2009 [23:01]
Did you read the detailed report? 38k slaves killed! pretty impressive (:s11:)
SerbanVoda
on: 09 Sep 2009 [23:43]
updated: 09 Sep 2009 [23:45]
i don't think the report is correct ... how many months (:s1:) did you spent in those mines ? and, by the way ... 500 ranged troops are not "a lot of archers" ... if altogether that report is accurate ... my God, you're a hero ! (:s11:)(:s21:)(:s9:)
Bane
on: 10 Sep 2009 [00:10]
Sounds about right, some how they manage to get close to you when you are off line(:s15:)Results of campaign in abandoned mines. You lost: Ranger 86, Royal Guard 29, Swordsman 100. You killed: Slave 10566. You robbed: 0 Need i say more!! Albeit i came back with 90% of my troops(:s3:)
ukrunner
on: 10 Sep 2009 [00:40]
updated: 10 Sep 2009 [00:41]
ok first of all my report is correct and i did not change it (i am not trying to show off or anything, there are people who killed over 100k slaves in one round). Secondly i did not leave them there for months, it was only a day, i did this before and killed even more slaves than this time. Thirdly, i did look at the detailed report and the last thing it shows is my whole army killing 114 slaves. There were also like 2 instance in the whole report where the slaves reached my army and killed like couple of my troops, but most of my army is still there.

It's either the whole report is not shown to me because its too big or something, or there is a glitch. I dont know but either way i want to know how my army got destroyed...can someone please explain this to me??? please??
crimson
on: 10 Sep 2009 [03:58]
updated: 10 Sep 2009 [03:59]
I had the very same problem with one of my detailed report (i've already reported it to one of the developers)and now that you said this it leads me to believe there is a glitch (I don't say this too often) in very long battle reports that cuts off some of the detailed report. btw I believe your army did die at the hands of the slaves...
ukrunner
on: 10 Sep 2009 [05:33]
maybe it did i cannot say for sure, but there could have someone else who came in with bigger army and just killed me.....well either way it kind of sucks that i cannot see exactly what happened, i hope that they can fix this error...maybe they should use dynamic allocation and allocate more memory for the detailed report. Anyways thanks for answering and have fun!!:)
crimson
on: 10 Sep 2009 [06:11]
Quote ukrunner:
but there could have someone else who came in with bigger army and just killed me

you would have at least killed one of their guys...the detailed report may cut off but the troops you killed are correctly listed by the text report...
SerbanVoda
on: 10 Sep 2009 [09:12]
ukrunner it was not my intention to insinuate that you modified that report, i apologize if i let you feel this way, but 30k slaves i believe is too much just for one day, considering that in the same period of time, in an abandoned town, you can't kill more than 100 marauders ... i don't say is impossible, but, in my humble opinion, i think is bad for the game to be able to get so many exp points for your hero in such a short time, only fighting NPCs.
ukrunner
on: 10 Sep 2009 [09:23]
updated: 10 Sep 2009 [09:26]
lol i don't know i was surprised myself when i found out about the mines. And thats ok dont worry about it, i dont get offended too easily. I did see other reports oon these forums where people have killed over 100k slaves in one round so 38k is nothing compared to that.
crimson
on: 10 Sep 2009 [12:14]
Quote SerbanVoda:
but 30k slaves i believe is too much just for one day

SerbanVoda, if your going to be a moderator on the forums please read up on the new builds...this was added in ver. 406, adventure huts are more active.
its a lot, yes, that's why I think the developers should undo that in beta and crusade servers but keep it on the grail server. but that's my opinion...
chandranshu1010
on: 22 Jun 2014 [02:49]
well
i am new just 4 days ago i have joined
i have bought 3000 ranged units in auctions
when i have got a task to kill slaves i have visited mines
but it has to take 4 hrs so i have gone ofline and when i have returned
what i seen was a massacre nearly lakh of slaves were killed
i have a dout how so many have been there
do these other camps also have too much of them