gt0114
on: 17 Aug 2009 [18:15]
Translate»
i don't know if this is allowed but me and a couple allies need huge help taking this one guys down be best if u were in valley 1 but he keeps smashing everyone around him and he took my town (:enemy:)(:demolish:) (:s20:) so if u could help us out he probably got 2000+ units and i got 0 right now (:s20:) but i am working on it. THANKS
skullbotrock
on: 18 Aug 2009 [03:38]
I can't help you with that, sorry. I just lost my entire army to my supposed "ally" james1! He has no army right now for your info! He told me to go after Toddwingsfixer1 who's been trash talking players and just being a jerk in general. I had almost conquered his city when james1 snuck up from behind, killed all my carts and rams and then slaughtered my main army! Talk about stabbing a friend in the back!
gt0114
on: 18 Aug 2009 [04:09]
(:s8:) wait so allies can't help each other attack other towns?
skullbotrock
on: 18 Aug 2009 [05:51]
yeah they can, my friend bail was helping me take the city. since james1 was my ally i don't know why he was able to attack me. I checked and he didn't dissolve the treaty. I was allies with james1 and he was allies with toddwingsfixer1. I was attacking todd and james1's army came and killed me. I don't think this is right, can allies really attack other allies? If so, this is a retarded aspect of the game that needs to be changed. And if this is the result of a bug i want my 600 troops back!(:s20:)
crimson
on: 18 Aug 2009 [07:09]
james1 aided todd and this is why he was able to attack you.
skullbotrock
on: 18 Aug 2009 [07:52]
thats not right, if he's both of our allies he should be forced to either stay neutral or dissolve the treaty.
crimson
on: 18 Aug 2009 [08:10]
you should have been able to attack him too so its fine...