mraccff
on: 14 Aug 2009 [16:48]
Translate»
Can somebody pls tell why we don't get a msg that tells me WHO has attacked me, all I get is a msg in the bottom lower left that says "Defeat in "(my city name) and when etc. I keep getting wiped out every day and can't even build up enough of an army even when my castle settlement is doing good. this is starting to get very frustrating to the point of giving up. I'm also trying to figure out these walls..I'm building them so they block the space in front of the little signs-between the rocks/mountains. Is there a better way to help keep others out? Help would be greatly appreciated..Thanks, Mark (mraccff)(:s6:)(:s2:)(:question:)(:s21:)
crimson
on: 14 Aug 2009 [16:56]
click on the "detailed report" of that message.
skullbotrock
on: 14 Aug 2009 [21:34]
updated: 14 Aug 2009 [21:35]
Hide your rally point so you can build up an army before they get killed. If your able to, build walls around your storehouse, maybe castle too. Walls around storehouse will prevent carts from going there to steal resources. Will prevent Calvary from raiding it also and makes your base less appealing to attack. I wouldn't blockade your entire town yet, as it only stops siege machines and Calvary.
bleeham
on: 14 Aug 2009 [22:54]
I am playing on the Beta Server. If you enclose you Storehouse, you will not be allowing to trade goods. You have to have a GATE in the Wall.

Tip

When you first start the Game, Move your Storehouse next to the Castle, and leave Space to put your Market, and Rally Point. Build walls all around them. A 3x4 Squares Area. You can build wall around your entry points if you want a Second Wall. All this does not need done ASAP, but Plan it out so your not build others things in the way.
(:s11:)(:s21:)