TomiBullet
on: 13 Aug 2009 [19:21]
Translate»
well, another think i would like to know...i hope isnt to stupid question(:s1:) first lawyer of walls stands just behind the gate, then is lawyer of rocks and again lawyer of walls. On those walls are sitting rangers and archers that has sight2-range3...ranger incrases their sight to 3...means gate is now in their sight... will archers start shooting emediatly on the enemy when he enter? can archers and marksman shoot over the wall? where is best place to put archers, walls next to the gate or second lawyer of walls? pls, share ur secret with me(:s11:)ty
SerbanVoda
on: 13 Aug 2009 [19:31]
updated: 13 Aug 2009 [19:31]
"will archers start shooting emediatly on the enemy when he enter" ... yes, maybe a few secs later but yes, they'll start to shoot immediately

"can archers and marksman shoot over the wall?" ... yes, they can ... remember, marksmen have a range of 2 so they must wait for a while to start shooting (:s1:) ... also, enemy archers can start shooting right after they enter the city ... depends how they are tuned.
TomiBullet
on: 13 Aug 2009 [22:26]
wall where my archers are sitting my marksmen arent couse in that case they are losing, if they will wait then they will get enemy army on the wall and deffense bonus equals
1.my archers have advantage or better deffense bonus couse they are sitting on the wall right?
2. for better deffence bonus is enough that is upgradet just that part of wall where archers are sitting or must be upgradet whole line?
SerbanVoda
on: 13 Aug 2009 [23:55]
first question ... yes, they have a bonus defense as long as they sit on that wall

second question ... every piece of wall is standalone when it comes to lvl and bonuses ... if you have 3 max lvl segments of walls it does not mean that you have 3x multiplied max bonus ... so, is enough to upgrade only that part of the wall if you want so ... for each lvl there is a time period to cross over or to break that piece of wall ... a greater lvl requires more time for these actions.
TomiBullet
on: 14 Aug 2009 [00:38]
thx bud, u helped me a looooot (:s9:)(:s11:)
TomiBullet
on: 14 Aug 2009 [00:47]
well, another question (:s8:)(:s8:)(:s8:) srry but i need to know how to defend my town if comes 1000s of army(:attack:)(:rob:)(:demolish:)
aggresion settings means: low-they stands on their places and shoot, high-they move to the target! attack range means: melee- they are waiting that target comes to them and then they attack, ranged- they shoot from distance if they can! pls correct me if iam wrong, thx again(:s1:)
quyha1205
on: 30 Jul 2021 [18:06]
Warning: dream of being bitten by a snake | Interpretation of a dream about a snake bite?https://tintucthethao247.com/mo-bi-ran-can/