Bane
on: 05 Aug 2009 [18:21]
Translate»
Whats the best all-Rounder Soldier to Train? Any advise.
skullbotrock
on: 05 Aug 2009 [21:23]
I like swordsmen as front line fodder for the opposing army. If you make archers, remember to pair them with rangers to increase their range.
Bane
on: 05 Aug 2009 [22:18]
Archers and Rangers dont seem to have any opponents that they can best(Ref to the info they have). Or can they shoot from a distance(sorry for the stupid question). Have started to train more Men at arms, good idea?
skullbotrock
on: 06 Aug 2009 [06:32]
Yeah, men at arms are good against swordsmen and you'll encounter plenty of those. Rangers are good because they increase the range of all you other archers to 3. If you can't see something, you can't shoot it. And marksmen and archers might be bad against a lot of things, but you won't encounter to many rams, catapults and such so they're not as bad as they look. Their main point is so your opponent can't sit back and pick off your army 1 by 1.
Bane
on: 06 Aug 2009 [14:46]
What does it mean by 3? Does that me 3 Grids are as far as they can shoot at. Thanks for the info tho
crimson
on: 06 Aug 2009 [14:53]
updated: 06 Aug 2009 [14:56]
Quote Bane:
Does that me 3 Grids are as far as they can shoot at.
correct however they only have a sight range of 2 so you best pair them with a ranger or scout for max range...
Bane
on: 06 Aug 2009 [15:46]
Thanks Crimson!!
TomiBullet
on: 11 Aug 2009 [23:39]
well, archers with rangers are good but can they fight against footpads-arch-rangers-highwayman...i dont think so...ussualy i send in front line some footpads so they can occupy ur army, then ccomes archers and finaly from the back attacks highways...ofcourse rangers keeps range for bigboys...is this good tactic or not, pls advice from expirianced players, thx (:s11:)
Goldshire
on: 17 Aug 2009 [13:41]
updated: 17 Aug 2009 [13:42]
if anything having a few scouts directing the battle would also benefit you GREATLY but yes a ranger would help. and i be leave that a Man at Arms wouldn't last to long in direct confrontation to a swordsmen but they could hold out with appropriate support. all in all they will keep the front line though.