Translate»
The queen read to our princess a bedtime story:
Near the seaside, the oak is green;
The Golden chain on an oak tree:
And day and night the cat - a scientist
Goes round and round in a chain;
Goes to the right - the song starts,
Left - tells a fairy tale.

And the princess is naughty - I want knowledge, I want a scientist cat. But to the wise men here is an advice - if you collect a golden chain, then you will find an oak tree with a cat.
And the king issued a decree - whoever a good fellow collects all 21 links of the chain and a golden lock, he will receive a good prize.

Many noble knights tried to collect all the links, but only Ferand the Talented could make the gold chain whole again. The King asked - how do you succeed, my brave knight? There is his saga - I also had a little daughter and know how important is to make the kid happy and smiling, so I remember that the nanny of a princess always loves to repeat - ask Mother Nature for help so I went to the nearest woodland for a walk. And indeed some idea came across my mind - maybe old varsity has some hints in old scrolls, so I went here and after some searching found out that one of the chain links could be lost while transferred over the sea. Hopefully, archives of the seaport help me to find the place of stranding. But the next hint was not as lightweight as the quill. However despite of the fact that the old woman was angry with uninvited strangers, I found the next chain link. All this time I also paid attention to different events and quests held for the entertainment of guests of the festival. But time was not my friend, running out of ideas I went to meet our old master forger to show already found ones and discuss where else to look. He gave me wise advice - take a rest in our garden, taste some fruits, and read folk stories left by his dad. Then I switched and smashed some crystals. And while doing it, I suddenly understood that I had not searched in all available water objects. Oh my fault, fixed it. After that, I heard about a new location arising in the nearest valley - need to check it. And it was not the only one, need to set a meeting point with the old hunter in a neutral place for some information. We met, then went to taste festive dishes together, tried to climb in festive poles, drank full horn of ale, broke some drip mat and found how to open that old stubborn bottle. And of course, purchase more beer. All that results in some drunken fight.
In next morning saying that I feel bad, would be to say nothing. However when I checked my pockets - I was very surprised...

To be continued...
LucyCoffee
on: 18 Apr 2024 [12:05]
Great story and I'm already looking forward to yourhalf body sexdoll sequel.