Hakushi
on: 19 Jul 2017 [01:18]
updated: 19 Jul 2017 [19:38]
Translate»
Since Gates and Walls can be upgraded past level 3 with artifacts, they completely block the "Auto Upgrade buildings" when they are level 3 if we have 10 or more of these buildings in a city or fort and nothing else is getting upgraded. The reason this feature is great is because we save a lot of time not having to manually visit every city or fort to upgrade the buildings, but now, I have to visit every city and fort, and click every gate and fort and block the auto upgrade on every single building but I don't want to waste a lot of time for that.

Can you please remove these buildings from the auto upgrade feature once they reach level 3, or add a very small gold or diamond cost to the upgrade so they don't get automatically upgraded.

http://clip2net.com/s/3MfbGTH
Hakushi
on: 19 Jul 2017 [01:27]
updated: 19 Jul 2017 [19:39]
Disable "Auto upgrade buildings" for the whole city!
http://prntscr.com/fxjtrz
Hakushi
on: 20 Jul 2017 [00:40]
Thank you for editing the post but for the answer (even if it looks like I answered myself), you can't be serious. I won't leave every building at level 1 and do the upgrades manually in every single fort, that's why we have "auto upgrade buildings", this is a paid feature from the premium subscription.
The only solutions I can see are:
1- I do not build any walls or gates untill the city or forts buildings are upgraded, then after that, I build the walls and gates.
2- I click every gate and wall when they are level 3 to disable the auto upgrade on each of those buildings.
3- Manually upgrade everything.

When I build a fort, I place all the buildings first, then hit auto upgrade and everything upgrades itself and I don't bother visiting it again. When I look, the walls and gates are all level 3, but the repair squads, cache, marketplace or whatever building I can build in there doesn't upgrade anymore after level 4 because the system fills the list with walls and gates.
Maddog
on: 24 Jul 2017 [02:10]
Hakushi My recommendation is for you to submit a Support Ticket with your suggestion to remove the Walls and Gates from autoupgrade past level 3. You probably won't get a response from support here on forums.
Topic is closed!