chitown
on: 23 Jan 2016 [19:57]
Translate»
I am in city but it will not let my lvl 45 hero steal. how do I get the treasure?
bolus
on: 14 Nov 2023 [17:00]
Quote chitown:
I am in city but it will not let my lvl 45 hero steal. how do I get the treasure?

Certain actions and abilities may be restricted based on the level of your hero and the specific rules of the game. If your level 45 hero is unable to steal in the city, there could be several reasons for this:

1. Skill Level: Ensure that your hero has an adequate level of the thievery or stealing skill. In some games, certain abilities, including stealing, require a specific skill level to be effective (:s1:)

2. City Rules: Some game mechanics may restrict certain actions within a city. Check the in-game rules or guidelines to see if there are any restrictions on stealing within cities.

3. Cooldowns: Certain abilities or actions may have cooldown periods. Check if your hero recently performed a similar action, and if there is a cooldown period that needs to expire before attempting to steal again.

4. Game Mechanics: It's possible that the game has specific rules or limitations regarding stealing in cities. Review the game's documentation, forums, or contact the game's support for more information.

If you're still having trouble, consider reaching out to the game's support or community forums for assistance. Keep in mind that in online games, rules and mechanics may be subject to change, and the community can often provide valuable insights.