knightbulletin
on: 05 Aug 2015 [00:49]
updated: 05 Aug 2015 [00:50]
Translate»
http://s017.radikal.ru/i416/1507/f2/a955a7bff4c4.jpg

Dear Knights and Ladies!
We invite you to participate in the contest “My funny story”. (:s1:)

You witnessed the amusing incident? Are you or your friends were involved in funny mishaps? Tell us about this!

Tell us what unusual happened to you or your friends on boundless open spaces of 1100AD, in which the extraordinary adventures you had a chance to take part. For sure everyone has more than one story not only to tell in a close group the friends but to tell to all our game community.

Terms of the Contest

For this contest participate works where is described a funny amusing original stories, situation or joke that is connected with the game 1100AD.
Prose, poetry, interviews, fable, an ode, ballad ... - any artistic styles and genres for your choice.
You can post not more than two stories in this topic.
Perhaps you will become one of three winners who will be chosen by players voting.
There is allowed to attach screenshots, pictures or collages that will surely increase the attractiveness of your work.

Attention! The stories that have been copied from the Internet or from other sources are not accepted.
Photos and videos that copied from the game must be with minimal editing
Poems must be written by yourself, there will be check for reposting.

Voting is open, the contestants will be able to easily monitor the rating of any work, as well as a list of members who took part in voting for a particular job.
Each registered participant will be able to vote for each job only once, and then he will not be able to change its assessment.
Call on to vote or to vote by yourself for your posts is forbidden!

The contest will be run from 30-th of July till 31-th of August 2015 year.

We are waiting your stories and you receive your prizes !(:s22:)

The winners, who will be choosen by voting players will be awarded with great prizes!

Three authors who will receive the most voices will receive the next prises:
700 diamonds + kit od artifacts + unical units
All the participants of the contest will receive consolation prizes!
backans88
on: 31 Aug 2015 [14:58]
Funny story? This is strategic war game, so all my funny story are with army loosing, so it isnt so funny for me (:s7:)(:s8:)
So, I will just say for all players and all other people, happy 1st september, enjoy school while you are jung (:s18:)
Topic is closed!