Cathrine
Developer
on: 15 Jan 2015 [13:23]
Translate»
The changes:

1) The regional and state chats are turned off at the Siege of Acre server.
2) The valley travelling speed is changed at the Aragon server.
3) The Holidays are over.

Very soon – in February – the following changes will come your way:
1) All the 3 heroes in 1 army will be carrying artefacts; that is to say, the bonuses of the activated artefacts will come from all the three heroes.
2) The limits on the number of armies per 1 campaign will stay forever.
3) The morale increased by 3 times will stay forever.

Attention:
do not kill your extra heroes off: the players will be made an offer to exchange their heroes (above a certain level) for valuable items.
shorlunch
on: 16 Jan 2015 [05:20]
Quote:
2) The limits on the number of armies per 1 campaign will stay forever.

I think if this is the case then we all have a lot of leftover heroes. Also, if the limit stays then you will need to enforce people with multiple accounts more effectively. I am talking about people with 2 or more active accounts in orders as well as people who actively create their own vassl (:s31:) accounts. People with multiple accounts are the only reason I have worked to get more armies. What are the plans to enforce this?
herscher
on: 16 Jan 2015 [10:58]
Quote Cathrine:
Attention: do not kill your extra heroes off: the players will be made an offer to exchange their heroes (above a certain level) for valuable items.

I think 10 gold per level of all heroes would be fair

hereo Level 40 = 400 Gold .........

mfg
niksanaznc
on: 06 Mar 2015 [13:09]
Quote:
3) The morale increased by 3 times will stay forever.

SO for the last time , can you tell me what is the exact ammount of troops that can attack in the same time from 1 army ?!?
Maddog
on: 06 Mar 2015 [14:22]
Quote niksanaznc:
SO for the last time , can you tell me what is the exact ammount of troops that can attack in the same time from 1 army ?!?

this information has never been published. And it all changes based on the Base Morale type of each unit (Excellent, Good, Normal, and Poor), Morale bonuses from (artifacts, hero skill, and Order Bonuses), and morale penalties.
niksanaznc
on: 06 Mar 2015 [14:44]
updated: 06 Mar 2015 [14:44]
It was published with 1 update that now its optimal around 700 units with 3 master leadership rather than 200 like it was before. I think you should let us know if its now around 700 or around 200. It is a simple question , no need to go through all this base morale and bonuses , let say i ask how many natives can attack me at the same time?
Maddog
on: 06 Mar 2015 [18:30]
well it's definitely not around 200 because the Base Morale setting has been tripled
Topic is closed!