Hakushi
on: 19 Dec 2014 [06:56]
Translate»
I suggest to add an option so we decide if we want the City Fog to Renew automatically or not. I just got 50 gold spent because the fog I have on one of my cities decided to renew automatically but I never wanted that to happen, I tought it would have stopped when the time was up.

This was on Bohemia.
Gegesvim
on: 24 Oct 2023 [13:43]
City Fog can be both a captivating and daunting aspect of urban life. On one hand, it lends an ethereal quality to the cityscape, softening harsh lines and muffling the chaos of the metropolis. The way it veils skyscrapers and streetlights in a dreamy shroud can be oddly enchanting. On the other hand, it also symbolizes the urban challenges of pollution and traffic congestion, with the fog acting as a visible reminder of the invisible environmental https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ox-essays-review-legit-great-value-money-mary-walton/ issues that cities grapple with. In some cities, it even carries a nostalgic charm, reminiscent of classic film noir scenes. Regardless of one's perspective, city fog is a phenomenon that intrigues and raises awareness about the complex relationship between cities and the environment.