shorlunch
on: 04 Dec 2014 [17:10]
Translate»
Hey all,

Ok, so before the server merge on Brit we were able to ally multiple orders. Now it seems we can no longer so this. Siege of Acre has a one Ally limit? This can't be right. When I started playing the game it was under the premise that we could have multiple allies, just like Bohemia and Eldorado. I started playing on Brit because I had friends there. Now somebody had the bright idea of changing the rules and I can't be allied with the friends I have in the game? You need to rethink this. Things that come to mind are don't pick our allies for us and since you already did, why couldn't you pick allies that speak the same language? Right? Makes too much sense I guess. Please fix this as it was a bad decision. If the server merger caused unexpected difficulties with alliances don't punish the players. I think it is only fair that players get to pick their allies and not be forced to limit their allies to one other order. Does this make sense? (:s6:)
dhougham
on: 04 Dec 2014 [21:15]
Shorlunch, I agree with you totally.
The developers have lost sight of the fact that we the players purchase the gold to play the game which in turn pays the developers salaries.
We pay them, so they should listen to the players.
We should be able to pick our allies as we did on Outremer, as an ex Order magistrar who gave up his order to join another, thus benefit from some strength of unity with like minded players. It is appalling to be treated this way.
Developers need to sort this before they lose paying players.
Hakushi
on: 05 Dec 2014 [15:35]
updated: 05 Dec 2014 [15:36]
I agree with both Shorlunch and Dhougham.

When I created an account on the servers that became Siege of Acre, there wasn't any limitations to order alliances. I joined Wales with my friends, but when the server merged, we were told that for some reasons, every empire would be at war. I tought this situation was only temporary, but with time, we saw no changed and I realized it might be permanent.

After some time, we recieved a message from the dev team that we need to pick one ally, only one, and to pick it carefully. Finally we ended up with our enemy as ally and not the ally we wanted. We can no longer fight side by side with our allies like we used to, and this is removing a lot of fun from the game. We already have some players who stopped playing because they lost interest with the game.

No explanations were ever given as to why these changes were made, and it's having a bad impact on our fun playing the game. We are the paying customers, if we no longer have fun, why we should continue playing? Please fix this.
Qruelinho
on: 05 Dec 2014 [21:17]
updated: 05 Dec 2014 [21:17]
Yes, that is a classic own goal!
Please cancel!(:s33:)(:s27:)
ttg
on: 05 Dec 2014 [22:21]
updated: 05 Dec 2014 [22:23]
We all end up fighting our friends from time to time, but WE only did that by choice, or where it was unavoidable. Now to have someone else tell me who my friends are or are not is not a great environment to play and spend money :(

As we say in Britain, it is not Cricket!

This game is changing too much from the game I started two years ago. Many of my friends have been driven away.

Please make this game a world of choice and diplomacy, for after all that is what makes it work (and fun).

Robert
hitman2807
on: 06 Dec 2014 [17:07]
updated: 06 Dec 2014 [17:08]
I agree with my order. Wales has never had a voice/say in what changes take place in siege of acre server.so i expect the same as always from riga, A huge middle finger to us(wales)we have already lost several of our players, even the ones that got me started playing 2-3 years ago and due to their constant changes to the game and failure to fix this problem, that we cannot even choose who we fight with is just going to chase the rest of us. Soon will be time to look for a new game(:s31:)(:s14:)
dhougham
on: 08 Dec 2014 [13:13]
(:s6:)The Devs do not even have the courtesy to reply to our notes in the forum, or to the tickets I have posted. This game is becoming totally one sided, the day to start looking for a new exciting game is coming fast.
I purposely did not play over the weekend and absolutely nothing happened, the game is starting to become a total bore.
I will not be spending any more money on this game until they get things sorted to everyones satisfaction.
shorlunch
on: 08 Dec 2014 [15:59]
I am still waiting on response to tickets as well. (:s27:)
chester23
on: 08 Dec 2014 [16:14]
If you want a response from the developers, you are writing in the wrong language. Apparently the Russian players get a fast response.
shorlunch
on: 08 Dec 2014 [21:31]
I don't expect much of a response here but in the tickets I do. I mean forcing an order to break apart so we can adapt to new rules is outrageous.
shorlunch
on: 11 Dec 2014 [15:22]
It seems I am having problems with the support staff not understanding the nature of my request. I think this is a language barrier issue? (:s31:)
shorlunch
on: 16 Dec 2014 [17:58]
still no response to my ticket :(